Chapter Eighteen

Author pov

day of the wedding

People are gathered in the beautifully decorated church today for the most important wedding……. It was the wedding of slade moretti to Silvia Bianchi…….. Families and friends of the both groom and bride side were sat down in the church patiently waiting for the groom to arrive……. Few minutes later an car stopped outside the church when the door opened there stepped out in shining full black tuxedo……the one only devil of the Italian Mafia Slade moretti……. The moment when Slade walked inside the church everyone stood up respecting the Italian Mafia King……. Everyone saw the blank face of the mafia King without an pinch happiness or love in his eyes……. On the other side Silvia Bianchi stood there in an beautiful white wedding gown in happiness and excitement……. Finally she is going to get married to Slade moretti she is going to the Queen of the Italian Mafia……… Aldo Bianchi stood with his daughter in his own dreamland grinning widely…… in few minutes he is going to be the father in law to the Italian Mafia King…….. His eyes shined with greed, eager and selfishness clearly visible more importantly the power and money he is going get because his son in law……..

Slade stood in the alter with Nico and gus besides him with blank look……. It was the time of the bride to arrive when the music started playing, the church doors opened….. There walked in Silvia along with his father with happiness clearly seen in her face…….. When she reached the alter her father kissed her cheeks and nodded at Slade who in return stared at him…… soon the minister started the ceremony “Dearly beloved, we have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony” the minister said looking at the couple……. The ceremon went on when the minister looked at the bride and said “Silvia Bianchi do you take Slade Moretti to be your wedded husband, to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, remain faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”....... Silvia looked at the minister in excitement and said “I do” looking at Slade……. The minister turned and looked at the groom who had blank face in fear and took an deep breathe and said “slade moretti, do you take Silvia Bianchi to be your wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, remain faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”.......

There was an pin drop silence inside the church everyone in there looked at the groom expectedly waiting for his answer……. “No” Slade said loud and clear staring at Silvia in her eyes making everyone grasp…… Silvia eyes widen in shock hearing his words in complete shock while Aldo Bianchi said “what the fuck???”........ Slade turned around and started walking leaving the stunned Silvia in the alter……. While Aldo stopped Slade looking at him angrily “you bastard how can you this to my daughter??” he said angrily……… Slade looked at aldo cooly and pulled the gun from his jacket and shot Aldo in his head making everyone in the church scream in horror…….. Seeing his father dead body lying on the ground Silvia ran to her father with tears falling from her eyes…….. “Papa???” She said staring at her father dead body while anger coursed through her blood…… she stood up and walked to slade and clutching his collar “you fucking bastard why did you killed my father???” She said fuming in rage……. Slade gripped her hand pulling away from his suit looked at her coldly……. He signaled his men’s to drag her away while he walked out of the church without even looking back…….

Everyone inside the church stared at the scene in shock and fear……. Noone has guts to cross against the Italian Mafia King……. They all saw the bride being dragged away by some men’s but they knew Noone could do anything…….. The news of what happened in the slade moretti wedding spread through out the city…….. Noone knew the reason behind what happen in the wedding even Slade father looked at his son in shock…….. It was late evening when Slade walked in the dark corridor of his dungeon he could hear the screams of an women……. Opening the metal door he walked inside the dark room an foul scent filled his nose and the pleading cries of his fiance who is chained up to the wall……… the beautiful white gown is now turned dark with her tears filled face Silvia looked at Slade…….. She had no idea why she is here and what happened at her wedding……. It was supposed to be her happy day but she never expected it turn out like this…….. Looking around the she saw two dead bodies in an very bad condition making her throw up in disgust…… “why are you doing this slay honey???” Silvia said tiredly looking at slade……. “We are supposed to be married” she said controlling her anger…….

“You killed her” slade said coldly making Silvia stare at him in confusion……… he wanted to fucking rip her head of from her body but he controlled himself……. Dead was an easy punishment for this pathetic bitch he wanted her to suffer for what she did……. “What are you saying Slade???? Who???” Silvia said looking at him…….. “You paid those fucking bastard to fix an bomb in the car” slade said pointing the two dead bodies…….. While Silvia stared at those bodies trying to figure out who they are……. “Don’t you recognise them Cagna del cazzo”(fucking bitch) he said and pulled Silvia up and dragged her near those bodies…….. The moment she got the close look at those bodies recognisation filled in her eyes making her grasp in fear……… Slade threw her down near those bodies making her scream in fear and terror……. “You are doing all this for that fucking fat bitch” Silvia said sneering in anger…….. “She is just an fucking whore it’s good that she is fucking dead” Silvia continued……. While slade gritted his teeth trying to control his anger from killing this bitch……... “She was fucking mine and You fucking just didn’t kill her alone” he said gripping her neck tightly choking her……..

“You fucking killed my unborn child” Slade said making Silvia grasp in shock…….. The moment he saw the positive in the doctor report he lost it he felt an huge pain in his heart……. His little cigno was pregnant with his child now both of them are gone……. All because of this fucking bitch he thought gritting his teeth in anger…….. Slade let go of his hold on Silvia necks while she took an deep breath gulping oxygen…….. “You are an fool Slade if you are thinking it was your child she was an fucking whore it could be anyone child” Silvia said chuckling……. Hearing her words slade saw red he gripped her hair in tight grip making her look at him…….. “She is not an whore I am the only man who touched her and I got her pregnant purposely” he said growling at her………. “She had no idea she was pregnant you fucking killed her and my unborn child” he said letting go of hair……… Silvia couldn’t believe what she was hearing she had no idea that fat bitch was pregnant………. All She wanted was to get rid of that bitch before her wedding that’s why she hired those useless bastards to kill her……… her plan worked perfectly she thought slade wouldn’t care if that fat bitch died……. 

she was wrong she thought in her mind when she heard “You thought I would marry an pathetic whore who spreads her leg for every guy who looks at your direction” he said smirking…….. “You are lying right I know you love me slade” Silvia said staring at him baffled……. “Love??? I agreed to marry you because your father promised me his properties to me or else why would I marry an whore like you” he said letting out an chuckle…….. “You fucking killed my father you bastard” she said snarling at him…….. Slade pulled out his gun and pointed it on her head angrily……. “I am fucking happy that I got rid of that fat bitch and your unborn bastard was an bonus” she said grinning at him……. Slade gritted his teeth glaring at Silvia and pulled the safety of the gun pointing at her…….. “Go ahead and kill me slade I don’t fucking care” she said looking at him……. Slade pulled his gun away and gave an evil smirk making Silvia frown…… he turned around and walked out of the door and signed his men’s to go in…….. He planned so much for that bitch he was not going to let her die easily…….. He wanted her to suffer for killing his unborn child he thought and walked out of the dungeon when he heard the screams of Silvia…….

Hello readers, what do you guys think about this chapter...... Do you think Ianira is still alive????

Next update will be on Monday......

Please do vote and comment......