𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭?"

----------

"I love you."

"Is it true? Do you mean it?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then what is she to you?"

----------

"Baby! I'm home, where are you?" A loud voice can be heard downstairs as the blonde-haired girl search for a certain person which is her girlfriend.

"Y/N!" She shouted the girl's name, ran upstairs, and entered their room. She was about to call the girl again but her mouth went shut when she saw the girl, lying on the bed with her hoodie on.  

She sighs in relief, kicking her shoes off as she approached the sleeping girl. The bed dipped in as she laid beside her, gently grabbing her arm and wrapping it around her.

"Hmm..." she slightly groaned, eyes fluttering open as her eyes trailed down at the blondie beside her who's using her arm as a pillow.

"Rosie..." Y/N called with her husky tone, catching Rosé's attention who's staring at her with a grin.

"Hi, my love. I guess you had a good sleep." She said before burying her face on Y/N's neck, sniffing her vanilla sweet scent. "I missed you, Y/N-ah. I missed you so much." She murmured on her neck as Y/N hug her securely. "I missed you too, Rosie. I'm glad you're here."

Y/N felt her smile on her neck, leaning more onto her until she felt lips being pressed softly on her neck. She sighs in pleasure, closing her eyes and letting her do what she wants.

"Hmm..." Y/N can't help but moan when the Rosé slightly opens her mouth and gives her neck, open-mouth kisses. "You're going to mark me again, aren't you?"

Rosé chuckles, "oh my love, you don't know how much I love marking you. I want them to know that you're mine and mine only."

-

T I M E S K I P

-

The two girls laid down on the bed, panting heavily after their making love happened.

The way they touch and kiss each other shows how much they missed being together. They missed having time with each other and that's for sure.

"That was good. We should make love every day—"

"Yah! Shut up. For sure, I'll be sore tomorrow." Y/N chuckled before kissing her temple, "it's okay, baby. I'll take care of you if you want." Rosé rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I doubt that. The last time you said that we ended up having sex all day."

"But, you love it so don't complain." Y/N defended and smirked but it immediately faded when the blondie glared at her hard. "I'm just joking, ba—"

"Sleep on the couch tonight." Rosé muttered. "B-but, I'm cold and I want to hold you!" Y/N argued, puckering swollen reddish lips.

"Choose, sleep on the couch or sleep on the floor?" Rosé backfired.

Y/N tsked, "fine!" She stomped her feet like a kid, getting up from the bed.

Rosé is staring from behind since Y/N is just wearing an oversized t-shirt and panties.

Biting her lips, she regrets letting her sleep outside tonight when she felt heat pooling on her core.

She was about to call Y/N but it's too late because she had already gone out, probably sleeping there since it's already 11 PM.

"Fuck..." she cursed under her breath.

----------

"She is nothing to me..."

"Nothing to you?! Then why the fuck you were kissing her?"

"I-I..."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear bullshits coming from you."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is I'm done."

----------

Y/N and Rosé's relationship is pretty complicated. They are together, yes, but they haven't said those three words to each other.

Sure, they like each other. But, no one dares to say those words—probably because of pride and ego. Or maybe because they aren't ready to say it.

And when I say no one, No One.

----------

"Are you sure you love each other, Rosie?" The feline-eyed girl asked in curiosity.

"Yeah, we do." Rosé shortly replied.

"Then why didn't I hear those I love you words coming from you both? I mean, it's not a big deal but it is important if you will ask me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"We weren't into that thing, Jen. Plus, we're both contented. She loves me and I love her. That's all I want to know." Rosé said before biting her croissant.

Jennie just sighed, "okay, if you say so. But a little reminder Rosie, it won't hurt to say I love you to her. Just give her assurance. You don't know, maybe she's threatened that she might lose you."

Rosé huffed and shake her head, "she's not, I know her."

"The question is, do you really know her?"

----------

After the little chit-chat with Jennie, Rosé drove back to her home, confused. Jennie's question caught her off guard.

Sure, Y/N and her talk about themselves sometimes. But, is it enough for her to say that she does know the girl? Is it enough for her to say that Y/N isn't a stranger anymore to her?

"Are you okay, baby? You looked tired and stressed." Y/N approached her, wrapping her arm around Rosé's shoulder before giving her a peck on her temple.

Rosé heaved a deep sigh and leaned her head on Y/N's shoulder, immediately calming down when she smell the intoxicating scent of her lover.

"I am fine, Y/N. No need to worry about me." Y/N just nodded and rub the blondie's shoulder, thinking that it maybe ease her mind. "I'm just here, Rosie. If you have problems, I'm here to listen." Y/N assured.

Rosé bobbed her head, snuggling close to Y/N's neck. They're laying on the couch, content with each other's warmth and presence.

This is enough... Rosé thought, smiling when her weariness went away, not noticing that they fell asleep while cuddling.

- - -

𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆