𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭"

----------

Y/N was the first one who wakes up between them. She felt her arm getting numb and was about to pull it out when she saw the peaceful face of her lover while laying on her arm.

She remembered, they fell asleep on the couch once they cuddled. She didn't regret it tho, she misses the girl so much.

She glanced at the wall clock. It's still early so Rosé is still in a deep slumber and she has no guts to wake her up since Y/N is still enjoying staring at her lover's face.

Her hand went unconsciously on Rosé's soft, chubby cheek, caressing it with the pad of her thumb as the blondie purred from her touch. She smiled at her reaction before her thumb went on Rosé's lower lips. She could feel how soft and smooth they are.

So addicting.

"Hmm..." the blondie groaned slightly, eyes fluttered open as she was being met by the grinning Y/N. "Good morning, my love."

Rosé immediately smiled before pulling her close by wrapping her arms around Y/N's neck. "Good morning. You're up so early. What's the occasion?" Y/N chuckled.

"Well, I was staring at your angelic face and that's an occasion for me," Y/N said with her husky voice which Rosé finds sexy. "I know I'm gorgeous but it hits different when you're the one who's complimenting me."

"Of course, Rosie. I know how to flatter you."

"Oh shut up, you airhead. Let's get up so I can make our breakfast." She's about to get up but Y/N pulled her down and laid on top of her while shaking her head. "No, no, no. Stay with me."

She giggled and tried to remove her on top of her but Y/N is stronger so she just surrendered and let her lay on top of her. "Y/N~!" She whined cutely but Y/N pretended not to hear her and just close her eyes.

"Nope, let me stay here," Y/N argued, nuzzling on her neck and kissing her collarbone. Y/N closed her eyes and inhaled her scent, not even realizing that they had fallen asleep again.

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"Hmm..." Y/N groaned when she felt soft taps on her cheeks, tossing around, and buried her face on the pillow. After a while, Y/N felt taps on her back making her groan in annoyance, opening her eyes and about to shout at whoever disturbs her sleep.

"I swear to Jisoo—" she was stopped when Rosé's angelic face welcomed her now blessed eyes. A wide smile crept into Rosé's lips that made her do the same.

"Good morning, baby. C'mon, I have already prepared our breakfast." Rosé cheekily smiled before leaving the girl in a dazed expression.

She... SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS! Y/N internally squealed.

She is sure that Rosé has these effects on her that make her smile out of nowhere. Sounds idiotic but yeah, Y/N is an idiot.

She stretched her arms up in the air first, groaning as she heard some bone-cracking sound. Y/N sighed and stood up, wearing her slippers and brushing her not-so-messy hair 'cause she didn't know, Rosé was combing them while she was in deep slumber.