𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

----------

"You know, you're lucky to get her. Y/N unnie was a big campus crush before and a lot of students tried to court her. You were so lucky she answered you."

Rosé chuckled, "yeah. I am so lucky because she gave me a chance to love her. I remember how jerk I am for bullying her before." Lisa laughed.

"You're right! You know if I was Y/N, I would've chosen Jisoo unnie rather than you. You were such a jerk before, gosh!" Lisa exclaimed and sighed.

"I know. Jisoo was better. I do know that. The way she protected Y/N from me, the way she hugged her, the way she hold her hand, it was something envious." Rosé smiled weakly.

"Y/N could've chosen her. But she chose me instead. That's what broke her the most. That's why Jisoo never showed up again."

-

F L A S H B A C K

-

"Rosé, stop! Why are you doing this to me?! What did I even do to you?! Huh?!"

The Aussie just smirked, "because I liked to. You can't do anything about it, Lee Y/N. I am the queen here!—"

"Roseanne Park!" Someone shouted the Aussie's name, making her look from her behind, seeing the daughter of the dean.

Kim Jisoo. The valedictorian and the daughter of the dean of their university. She is respected since she was the daughter of the dean and the president of the Student Council.

"Let her go if you don't want me to expel you here!"

Rosé clicked her tongue and step aside, letting Jisoo approach Y/N and helping her to stand up.

"Let's go to the clinic, Y/N-ah." Jisoo sweetly smiled as she hold her hand and walked away, without forgetting to glare at the Aussie.

-

"What did she tell you?" Jisoo asked, Y/N sighed and looked down.

"She's bullying me because she wants my attention. She told me that it was her option for me to notice her." Y/N explained.

Jisoo sighed, "you believed her, don't you?" Y/N looked at her best friend and slowly nodded.

"I won't gonna doubt that you'll believe her. She's your first love, after all." Jisoo smiled bitterly.

"Sooya..."

"I am confused, you know. If she wants to get your attention, why would she hurt you? Why would she bully you?" Jisoo questioned.

"Like, people think bullying someone they like is romantic. People nowadays think that violence, pain, hurt, are an option to get someone's attention. I mean, if you want someone to like you, you would show love." She stated.

Y/N don't know what to say. She's speechless because Jisoo is right. If Rosé does like her, why does she keep bullying her?

"But I know... you would still believe her. She's your first love, right? Everything she does is nothing to you. All the bad thing she did was nothing to you because... you love her." Jisoo smiled weakly.

"I love you, you know," Jisoo confessed. "I love you not just as a friend. I love you with all my heart. I tried to do things, I tried to make you happy, but maybe I failed."

"Why me? There's a lot of people who deserve you, why me?" Y/N murmured.

Jisoo sighed, "maybe because my heart wants you. Maybe because I never love someone else but you. Maybe because even though I'm hurt, it's still you who I love."

A tear left her eye. Y/N saw it and wiped it by the pad of her thumb. Jisoo smiled a bit but it's too late, her heart is broken already.

"Give me a hug, Sooya..." Y/N stood up and opened her arms.

Jisoo smiled, tears keeps pouring into her eyes as she stood up and went in Y/N's arms. Her eyes fluttered close as Y/N's warmth engulf her.

Y/N buried her face on Jisoo's neck and whispered, "I won't gonna tell you to stop loving me. I won't, Sooya. I'll let you love me, don't worry. But please...
Please, don't wait for me... don't wait for me to feel the same because... because I don't wanna hurt you again."

-

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A CK

-

"That's painful. Jisoo unnie do love her so much." Lisa took a deep breath. Rosé smiled at her and nodded.

"I know. Jisoo loved her so much. And she wants me to promise something."

Lisa confusingly looked at her, "what is it?"

Rosé smiled.

"I let her go not because I don't love her. I let her go because I know you're her happiness. That's all I want for her. So, please take care of her. Promise me that you'll never hurt her. Promise me that you'll love her more than I do. Promise me that you'll love, Rosé."

"Love her more than Jisoo did."

- -

If you've been waiting for falling in love... baby, you don't have to wait on me. 'Cause I've been aiming for heaven above, but an angel ain't what I need...