𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞"

----------

"Hold my hand." Rosé said, Y/N looked at her first before holding her hand.

They're now in their second destination. A park, specifically, Rosé owned the park where they are. Well, her wealth is all around so you won't be surprised when the owner of some properties is her.

"The park looks good. Those trees look healthy." Rosé just smiled. "Thanks, love. I told the caretaker to take care of them. I might give them a raise for this."

Rosé wrapped her arm around the woman's slender arm. Rosé clings to her as if Y/N would go away or would escape her.

"I won't gonna escape, Rosie," Y/N said while chuckling.

Rosé pouted, "I know! It's just that... you are so gorgeous and people might take you away from me. I don't want that to happen, of course!" She whined in protest.

"Just let me, (Y/N/N). Please?" Rosé puckered her lips cutely.

Y/N just sighed and raised her hands in surrender. "Fine, fine!" Rosé grinned widely and kissed her cheek.

They walked around while holding each other's hands. Y/N is looking at those healthy flowers, admiring how bright and big they are. The Aussie, on the other side, admires the woman's side profile.

Y/N's gorgeous eyebrows, long eyelashes, pointed nose, flawless skin, and pinkish lips. Rosé thought that she's with the angel.

"Look at these roses, they are so gorgeous." Y/N complimented those red roses.

Rosé nodded, her eyes aren't focused on the roses rather on Y/N's face. The woman eventually notices it, lowly chuckling as she flicks the tip of her nose.

"Ouch! Yah!" Rosé whined and rubbed her nose. Y/N just laughed at her reaction.

"I said, look at the roses, not me. You've been staring at me like a creep since earlier." Rosé pouted, "you look so gorgeous that's why I can't remove my eyes on you!" She remarked like a kid.

Y/N just laughed at her before kissing her on the cheek. They look like a happy couple that has no problem in life. Well, they don't know what just happened last night.

"Let's sit down."

Y/N nodded as they sat down on the bench. The sunset in front of them looks gorgeous. It's bright yellow and so relaxing to watch it go down.

"I was nervous, you know," Rosé spoke, catching the attention of the woman beside her.

"Nervous about what?" Y/N asked.

"I was nervous last night that you would leave me." Rosé looked at her, "I can't lose you. I can't lose you, love. I can't bear to lose you."

Y/N looked away. The looks that the Aussie is giving her make her feel her heart clenched. It gives her pain.

"I was disappointed," Y/N stated, "I was disappointed to see you in that scenario, Rosie. I was disappointed because I expected that you will never do that. You will never kiss someone else but me, unfortunately, you did."

The Aussie bit her lips. She could feel the pain and disappointment in Y/N's voice. I mean, who wouldn't feel hurt when you see your lover kissing someone else?

"I was... I was about to go home. But then that girl called my name and told me to wait for her up. I was clueless about her intention so I did. I waited for her to go towards me and when she did, I asked her what does she wants from me. I was still clueless that she was smiling as if she's seducing me because, in my mind, I just wanna go home and cuddle with you."

Rosé sighed, "and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me. I didn't kiss back, of course, I didn't enjoy any of it. I was in a daze, I can't move my body but when I remember you, your image entered my mind, I dared to push her but it was too late... you saw us already."

There's a tear left the Aussie's eye. Y/N pursed her lips and bobbed her head. She could feel the sincerity in Rosé's voice but for her, she still doesn't know if she'll believe her or not.

"I understand if you still hate me. If you'll ignore me, throw painful words, you'll slap me, I understand. But please Y/N, don't leave me. Don't leave me, love, please..."

The Aussie buried her face on Y/N's neck, hugging her body while tears streamed down on her cheeks. Y/N bit her lip as her hand slowly went on Rosé's back, stroking it in comfort.

"I'm so sorry, love. I'm so sorry for hurting you. Please, don't leave me, Y/N-ah. Don't leave me..."

The couple comforts each other on the bench while the sun sees their heart beating for each other. (Nuedaw?)

- -