𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨"

----------

"I love you, Y/N-ah."

The Aussie uttered, earning a chuckle from her woman. Rosé keep saying those word as if those are the only words that are registered in her mind.

"You keep saying that since earlier. Won't you be tired?"

The Aussie shook her head, "no. Why would I be tired of saying those words to you? You deserve to hear millions of them from me. And I think it's not enough yet."

"Love, it's enough. I know that you love me and that's enough assurance. You don't have to tell it to me every day thus, show me. I want you to show me."

The Aussie smiled gently as her eyes went down on Y/N's lips. They look inviting and she does know she wants to kiss her woman right now.

"Can I... can I kiss you?" She whispered, not removing her gaze on Y/N's lips.

"You can always kiss me, Rosie."

That's the cue. Rosé moved close to Y/N, placing her hand on her cheek. The pad of thumb caresses the soft skin of Y/N's cheek before she leans her face close to her.

"Let me love you, Y/N-ah."

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"You look good, Rosie. Let me take a guess, you got a good night huh?"

The Aussie chuckled, "I did. Y/N and I had a great time with each other."

The bang-haired girl laughed, slapping the Aussie's arm. They are in Rosé's office, chilling out since both of them have free time.

"Why are you here, Lalisa? Did you and Jennie unnie fight again?"

"No! Of course not! I just missed you, my friend. You forgot about me already!" Lisa dramatically said, wiping her invisible tears before laughing.

"How are you, idiot? How's the life with a human Chanel?"

"It was good. I am so in love with her, I swear! I mean, she could be feisty sometimes but when you understand her, when you see those cute, mandu cheeks getting red from my compliment is just pure bliss! Oh wow, I'm gonna marry her someday!"

Rosé laughed at the energetic tone of her best friend. She's delighted to see her like that since she knows how playgirl Lisa was.

It's rare to see her happy. Her smile is so wide and you could feel that she is in love.

"That's nice to hear. If I knew that Jennie unnie would tame the hormones of your body, I should've let you talk to her already." Rosé playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Well, I met her because of you so thank you, Chaeyoung-ah."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Rosé chuckled and drink her coffee.

"By the way, how are you and Y/N? You know, after what happened."

Rosé sighed and shrugged, "I'm aiming her trust again. You know what Suzy did and it was madly annoying, seriously."

"Agree. When you told me what happened, I hated you and her but mostly, I hated you." Rosé scoffed, "why me?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "duh! You could've pushed her immediately! But your stupid ass decided to stay there until Y/N caught you!"

Lisa took a deep breath and exhaled loudly when she realized that she's starting to raise her voice towards her best friend.

"Look, I'm not condoning your acts. It's just that... you could've stopped her but you just froze there. If I were Y/N, I would've punched you straight in the face." Rosé chuckled and bobbed her head.

"I understand. I was so stupid for not pushing her away. I felt guilty, heck so fucking guilty. I know it was considered cheating and now I'm trying to redeem myself. I hope she gives me another chance again." Lisa sighed and nodded.

"For sure Y/N will give you another chance. I know how much you love her, idiot!"

Rosé laughed, "yeah. She's my home."

- -

Tongono sabi na nga ba waiting shed lang ako eh.