𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

----------

"You forgave her? I mean, she cheated, and you... forgave her?" Jennie asked in disbelief.

"I know it was an accident. She cheated, yeah, and she's trying to redeem herself to me. I do believe that she loves me. Rosé loves me." Y/N slightly smiled.

Jennie sighed, "I understand, Y/N-ah. I know you love her, I mean you've been head over heels towards her since then. But please, if she cheats one more time, learn to take a break."

Y/N nodded. She knows Jennie cares for her like a little sister since Lisa and she is close best friends.

"Don't worry unnie, once she does that again," Y/N smiled, "she won't gonna see me anymore."

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"How was work, my love? Everything great?" The Aussie asked as they cuddle on the couch.

As you can read, cuddles are the thing. Especially Rosé. From the previous chapter, or the other one I think but anyway, she always loves to cuddle with Y/N. She loves her warmth and her relaxing scent.

"It was good. I had a great time with Jennie unnie. She never fails to amaze me." Y/N chuckled.

"How about you, Rosie? Is everything good with Lis? I miss that woman so much. I assumed she's still the most idiot woman I've ever met along with Seulgi and Jeongyeon."

Rosé laughed, "Lisa is still an idiot, there's no doubt of that. We had a couple of conversations about her love life and about you know... past and stuff." Y/N's eyebrows perked.

"Past? What do you mean?" She asked in confusion.

Rosé intertwines their fingers as she laid her head on Y/N's chest. She smiled slightly when she sees how perfect their hand are for each other. Like they are made to hold onto each other.

"About... Kim Jisoo."

That caught Y/N's attention. She looked down to see Rosé playing with the tip of her fingers with a smile on her lips.

"Kim Jisoo?" Rosé nodded, "yeah. Well, Lisa mentioned her name. So I... I decided to tell her what I promised Jisoo before."

"What is it?" Y/N asked.

Rosé looked up at her and smiled, "to love you and take care of you. I promised her that I will love you more than she did."

Y/N didn't say anything. She could feel her heart beating fast by those words that Jisoo had said. After all, Jisoo was the one who helped her to be with Rosé.

Jisoo sacrificed everything for her.

"You could've chosen her, you know. I mean I was confused why you chose a jerk like me rather than her who was always with you."

Y/N sighed, she knew Rosé would ask her that question. I mean people she knows did ask her that.

"Do you want me to go to her instead?" Y/N joked and laughed when she receives a whine from the Aussie.

"It's not what I mean! It's just that... I was a bitch to you before. And Jisoo was there to love you, to take care of you but in the end, you still chose me."

"Why?"

Y/N sighed, "it's like making me choose between roses and sunflowers. And I chose roses even though it could hurt me by its thorns."

"I chose you because that's what my heart wants. I mean I could've chosen sunflower so I can't be hurt. I could've chosen it because its bright color looks pleasing to the eyes. People advise me to pick it instead but I picked roses because that's what my heart wants."

Y/N cupped the Aussie's cheek, the pad of her thumb caressing the soft skin of the Aussie.

"I chose you because I love you. You could hurt me with those thorns, some flowers might get my attention, but at the end of the day, you are still the only flower that stands up for me. You are the only flower I'm ready to hold, even though it'll prick me."

Rosé smiled, a genuine one. It is plastered on her lips as her eyes stared at Y/N, feeling her heart beating fast.

"I love you too. I love you so much. I do mean that."

"She could've been my sanctuary, but I chose you because I know you are my haven."

- -

Nakaka-awa ka naman lodikeks.