𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

----------

"I'm Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you, Ms. Park. They're right, you look so gorgeous in a closer look."

Rosé showed a shy smile and shake her hand. "No, no, I just look like those normal women." Suzy laughed and out of a sudden, pinched the Aussie's cheek.

Rosé sat there with her face shown pure shock. Suzy smiled, "you look so cute, Ms. Rosé. It makes me like you more."

(Delikado ka na...)

"Why did you do t-that?" She asked when she got back in her sense.

Suzy just shrugged innocently, "I told you, you looked cute so I can't help but to pinch your cheek. It's so soft, to be honest."

Rosé can't look at her in the eyes. She could feel her cheeks heating up. She cleared her throat, licking her lower lip before looking back to the files on her table.

"Ms. Bae Suzy, the daughter of Bae Joohyun and Kang Seulgi. The owners of BK holdings." She reads the file.

"So, you're the daughter of the two successful business partners. Why do you want to work here in Park INC.?"

Suzy smiled, "I know you're wondering why do I want to work when I'll inherit the successful businesses of my parents. Well, that's because I want to learn by myself. I wanna learn the hardships, the lessons — especially the lessons, and I wanna feel how I can be successful on my own."

Rosé felt satisfied with the answer as she closed the folder and fold her hands together, placing them under her chin.

"Ok. Let's just talk about these later. You can go now, Ms. Bae." The woman nodded and showed a bright smile.

"Thanks, Ms. Park. Oh and by the way..." Suzy turned around, "you are so gorgeous when you smile. You should smile often." She winked before walking through the door and closing it with a soft blag.

Unconsciously, the Aussie's lips curved up. She felt things in her stomach but her heart is still at its normal pace.

Weird... Rosé thought, shrugging her shoulders.

-

T I M E S K I P

-

Kring! Kring! Kring!

Rosé tiredly picked her phone and swipe to answer when she see the I.D. caller's name.

It's her lover.

"Hello, love! What time are you gonna come home?" She heard her girlfriend's enthusiastic voice.

A smile made a way on her lips, feeling relaxed out of a sudden. Her heart beats a little fast than normal.

"Wait for me, cutie. I'm about to go home." She heard a chuckle from the other line. "Ok, my love. Take care."

"Yes, love. Bye~" after they bid goodbyes, Rosé started to fix her things and went out of her office.

While heading to her car, a woman's voice can be heard from behind calling her name.

"Ms. Park! Wait!" The Aussie turned around, seeing the woman running towards her while waving her hand.

Rosé stopped half of her car, waiting for the woman until she arrived. She's panting heavily while holding her knees.

"What do you need, Ms. Bae?" Rosé asked. Suzy looked at her, smiling as she approached the Aussie.

Rosé is just watching her as she glances at her watch. "Please be quick, I have something to do." She uttered and the next thing that happened is something she did not expect.

Suzy pulled her into a kiss.

Rosé stood there in shock, not noticing that the woman is moving her lips. Suzy placed the Aussie's arms around her waist and pulled her close.

The Aussie is still dazed, her body isn't moving. Not until they heard something fell on the floor. That's when Rosé pushed the woman away and looked to the side. Her eyes screams horror when she saw who's looking at them.

It's her. It's Y/N.

- - -