𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨"

----------

"You are so gorgeous, you know that?" The Aussie just smiled. As long as she can, she doesn't want to entertain someone while they're at work, especially in business matters.

"Thanks. My girlfriend always mentions it so..." the guy's eyebrows rise.

"Oh... you have a girlfriend?" The Aussie nodded in delight.

"Yeah," he slightly smiled before looking at the Aussie again, "so, I can't court you then?"

Rosé isn't surprised at all. Based on his acts, there's a motive that he will court her. Unlucky for him, Rosé isn't interested in a man or anyone because she's now happy with her lover, Y/N.

"It's obvious, Mr. Lee." Rosé stated.

Mark nodded, placing his index finger under his chin before asking, "but if you don't have a lover, would you let me court you?"

The Aussie's eyebrow perked up as she looked at him who's smirking.

He looks awful... Her thoughts said.

"What do you mean?" He shrugged innocently, "not to brag but I am the son of a famous businessman. I am handsome, smart, rich, hot, and I can give you anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yeah, Ms. Park. Anything you want—"

"Then how about... leave my company right now and never go back. Can you do it for me?" Mark shut off his mouth and looked away from Rosé's deadly glare.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, the Aussie just clicked her tongue and shook her head.

"You can't brag yourself when you're in my place, Mr. Lee. You're right, you're handsome, smart, rich but no, you can't give anything I want because even if you can, I don't even want you."

Rosé smirked when she sees the reaction of the boy. He seems offended. Well, Rosé did just step on his ego.

"You are a great guy, Mr. Lee. It's just that..." she approached him, "I am not those girls that you can get with your tactics. To make it short, you can't resemble me to those low-born girls."

"Rosé—"

"It's Ms. Park for you, Mr. Lee."

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"Hello love!" Y/N enthusiastically greeted when the Aussie walked into their house.

The day became busy for them so for sure, they missed each other. Especially Rosé who encountered a jerk in her company.

"You smell good... as always." The Aussie buried her face on Y/N's neck, smelling the Vanilla scent of the girl.

"Yeah, yeah, sweet talker. Let's eat, love. I already prepared our food. I know that little tummy of yours is now craving food." Rosé chuckled and softly kissed her lips before they walked to the kitchen.

It was a peaceful night for them. Eating in silence is a habit and none of them decided not to break it. The two women throw glances and look at each other without notice.

That's their habit too.

"I love your cooking so much, baby. It tastes so good." Rosé complimented, earning a shy smile from her lover.

"Thanks, love. I'm sorry if I can just cook often. My schedule became hectic so whenever I go home, I feel exhausted already and can't move to cook. So, I decided to cook tonight to make it up to you." Y/N hold her hand and plant a kiss on it.

Rosé smiled, feeling her heart beating fast. She keep her eyes on Y/N as her smile didn't falter. In her mind, she wants to say them. Those eight letters, she wants to tell them to her.

"I adore you so much," she mumbled which Y/N hear.

"I adore you more, Rosie."

----------

"Please, believe me, Y/N-ah. Trust me a little."

"I did trust you. I did trust you so don't beg for it because I already gave it to you."

"Thank—"

"But you broke it. So don't ask for more, Rosé. I am drained so fucking drained because of you."

----------

"You know, I thought before that I will never feel this anymore. Because of what happened to my mom, I stopped believing in love. I stopped believing that I will receive them one day. I stopped believing and trusting the destiny when I lost my mom."

Y/N is just listening to her. She's in Rosé's slender arms, keeping her warm and secure. They're now on the bed, lying down with their hearts beating in happiness.

"I thought... all the people I met were the same as my father who left us at the time we needed him the most. He looked at me that night, tears pouring on his cheeks. He flashed a sad smile before he picked his bag and left our house. I remember how I always hear those painful sobs from their room where my mother was sleeping. She was crying all night because he left her. He left us."

Y/N could hear the pain in the Aussie's voice. She caresses her arm in a comforting way, looking up to see the visible tears on her cheeks.

She sat up, cupped the Aussie's cheeks, and wiped her hot tears. Rosé is just looking at her in pure love. She isn't smiling but you can see the shine in her eyes whenever she looks at Y/N.

"Let it all out, love. I'm here beside you to wipe those tears so let it all out until you feel ok." Y/N smiled, "I know it's hard, I know you're having a hard time but don't worry Rosie, I'm always here to help you. I'm always here to listen to your words, to your hidden pains. I won't gonna say anything but when the time that those tears come out again, you'll see me wiping them with my hands and be with you side."

Rosé's heart fluttered. She smiled before burying her face on Y/N's neck, smelling the comforting Vanilla scent of the woman.

"Thank you so much, (Y/N/N). I promise I will never break your heart."

Y/N just smiled, "seeing you happy is enough for me. Don't worry, even if you break my heart one day, it will still beat for you."

The two women hug in comfort that night. They sleep with their arms warming each other. Their hearts beat normal pace with a small smile on their lips.

If she just knows what will happen, for sure she will take back those words she said...

- - -