𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞"

----------

It was a good morning for Rosé. Well not because Y/N is sleeping beside her while using her arm as a people, it is because they had reconciled last night.

Not fully but Y/N said that she won't gonna leave her. But the Aussie needs to give her time for herself. Time to think about some things.

Rosé immediately agreed. Giving time is enough for her. She cannot lose the girl just because of that. She cannot lose Y/N.

"You're creeping me," the Aussie got caught off guard when Y/N spoke. She could feel her cheeks heated up in embarrassment for being caught in the act.

"I wasn't being a creep. I just adore your gorgeous face, love." The Aussie doesn't know, but those words leave her mouth smoothly.

"Yeah, yeah. Such a smooth talker. Good morning, Rosie." The Aussie smiled and kissed her cheeks, "good morning, (Y/N/N). How was your sleep?"

The woman hummed before closing her eyes again, and this time, she snuggled close to Rosé and buried her face on the Aussie's neck.

"It was good. Maybe because you were hugging me the whole night. It relaxed me."

Rosé felt her lips curve up from hearing the slightly husky voice of her girlfriend. It is good in her ears, sounds sweet and sexy.

"How about you?"

"It was good. I had a night embracing you. I missed your hugs so much. I missed your scent, I missed your warmth. I missed everything about you." Rosé murmured while stroking her lover's hair.

Three weeks that Rosé cannot hug Y/N was like living in hell for her. She's been missing the girl since then but she understood that Y/N needed time to think. So even if she's been wanting to have her attention, she tried to hold back herself from taking her woman.

"It's just three weeks. It's not that long."

"It's long for me. I wanna see you every day but I had to control myself because you told me you needed time."

Y/N just looked at her. She could see the glint of happiness in Rosé's eyes and it makes her heart flutter to know that she's the reason why the Aussie is happy.

"Can you feel it too?" Y/N asked, Rosé looked confused. "Feel what, love?"

"Can you feel your heart beating fast? Don't mind those butterflies in your stomach thus focus on your heart that's beating. Is it beating fast? Do you feel something unusual?"

Rosé smiled, "I can feel it going fast whenever I'm around you. I could feel my heart hammering my chest whenever you kiss me, whenever you hug me. It is something I never feel from someone else."

And there, there's a wide smile on Y/N's lips. That's her effect from the Aussie. Others might make her feel flattered, others might make her feel those butterflies thingy in her stomach but the way Rosé's heart would beat fast, the way she could feel it hammering on her chest, it's a reminder that Y/N is different from them.

Y/N is different because she loves her

- -

Fr fr ngl ngl brb brb nvm