𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝"

----------

"Tell me that you love me. Come on! I wanna hear it!"

"What if I told you that I don't?"

"You don't?"

"I don't."

----------

"You had a fight with her? What happened, Y/N-ah?" Y/N took a deep sigh and shrugged.

"I was... I was jealous." She admitted before crossing her arms together.

"Jealous because of?"

"I was jealous because she gotten close with one of her clients. Mark Lee."

-

F L A S H B A C K

-

"We're just friends! Why are you overreacting about it?!" Rosé madly yelled, her eyes shows anger as she throw glares towards Y/N who sighed and sat down on the couch.

"He was being near you. Heck, he was even flirting to you and yet, you want me to do nothing? Rosé, I am your girlfriend for God's sakes! How can I ignore that?!"

Rosé's teeth gritted in anger, "you could've just tell me! You embarrassed me—"

"Embarrassed you?" Y/N felt her chest hurting from the words came out from the Aussie's mouth.

"I embarrassed you, wow. That hurts..." Y/N whispered and bit her lower lip.

"It's like telling me that I am just something you're embarrass of. So fucking sad." Y/N smiled weakly before walking away.

"And where the hell are you gonna go?" Rosé's eyebrows raised.

Y/N stopped her tracks and turn around, "find some air. Don't wanna embarrass you again."

-

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

-

"Oh. That hits hard tho." Jennie murmured, sighing in stress before slumping her back on the chair.

"Did you think why Rosé was acting like that? I mean, it was unusual of her." Jennie confusingly said.

"I know what's in your mind, Jen. She won't gonna do it again. I trust her." Y/N said, making the cat-eyed woman laughed.

"You do know me that good, huh? But seriously Y/N-ah, we never know. I am not making you overthink about it okay? I'm just thinking that it might be like... that." Y/N clicked her tongue.

"Don't worry unnie, I know Rosé isn't like that. She would never gonna do that to me again." Jennie shrugged.

"If you say so."

-

"What is that?" Y/N threw a brown envelope full of Rose and Mark's pictures, holding each other's hand while walking.

"Where did you get tha—"

"Answer me. What the fuck is that? Why are you holding his hand? Why is he holding your fucking hand?!" Y/N yelled, making the Aussie flinch.

"That's just nothing! You don't have to yell!"

"Nothing?" Y/N asked in disbelief, "you say that as nothing? Have you gotten blind, Chaeyoung-ah?"

Rosé looked away, it's been a long time since Y/N called her by her Korean name.

"Why are you holding each other's hands?" Y/N softly asked, begin to feel weak as her eyes remained on the pictures.

"Are you doing the same thing we do with him? Huh? Are you kissing him the way you kiss me? I know it is bad to think about it, but would you blame me when I do every fucking day?"

Rosé couldn't speak. She could feel the anger, the way how Y/N emphasize every single word with madness scares her.

She is scared of what will happen to them.

"Are you cheating on me again?" Rosé looked up and quickly shake her head.

"No. No, of course not! I am not cheating on you, Y/N-ah." Rosé denies.

Y/N just nodded. Her lips created a thin line as she turned around and starts to walk away.

"Maybe you aren't cheating. But Rosé, I know whenever you lie on me. Trust me, I know." Y/N said before leaving their house.

- -