𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬"

----------

"Good morning, Ms. Park. The client is here already. He's been waiting outside." Rosé nodded and smiled at her secretary. "Thanks, Nayeon. Let him come in." The bunny girl nodded politely and smiled.

Rosé and Y/N are back on their works again after a free day they had yesterday. Rosé enjoyed the girl's company yesterday and she keeps doubting if she'll go to her work today or not since Y/N is not that busy today unlike her who has a lot of works to do.

"Ms. Park! Nice meeting you!"

A guy with a suit and tie greeted the blondie, holding his hand out for a handshake which Rosé immediately took his hand and shake it softly.

"Mr. Lee, nice to meet you as well. I'm glad you made it this time." Rosé chuckled before sitting on her swivel chair, not noticing the loving gaze from the guy behind her. "Yeah, I'm happy I made it." He whispered with a small smile.

"So what do we have here today, Mr. Lee?" The guy scrunched his nose, not liking the formal tone of his crush as he let out a breathy laugh.

"No need to be formal on me, Ms. Park. Just call me by my name. Oh, my name is Mark but my Korean name is Min-hyung." He uttered before showing his smile that would make people fall for him.

Rosé just nodded since she doesn't want to entertain someone at work time, whether you're an important person or not. She is strict and kind of perfectionist.

"Okay, Mr. Min-hyung. Now, what do we have here?" Mark just clicked her tongue and sighed. The Aussie is too stubborn.

"Well, I heard from my secretary that you're handling an entertainment which holds some of the famous K-Pop groups and K-Pop Idols." He smirked before showing a proposal.

"I want to invest my shares in your company and that entertainment." He arrogantly uttered, slumping his back with a victory smile on his lips.

Rosé just showed a fake smile before taking the paper and reading it. There's one thing she doesn't like about the people who want to invest in her company.

Arrogance.

Rosé hates arrogant people and based on what Mark is showing now is nothing but arrogance.

What an arrogant pest... she thought, secretly rolling her eyes in annoyance.

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"Love? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering my calls?" Y/N asked in a worried state, currently driving back to their house.

She just finished teaching the new trainees and decided to go home since she's been missing her girlfriend since she left earlier.

"I'm sorry, I was tired and took a nap. I didn't notice the time." She heard the blondie answer on the other line with a tired tone.

Y/N sighed, "I told you Rosie, don't exhaust yourself. Take a nap again, I'm on my way." Rosé just hummed tiredly, muttering a little "Take care" before Y/N ended the call.

She slightly fastened the car, letting out a continuous sigh. There's nothing in her mind but to take care of her girlfriend when she comes home. Based on what she heard, Rosé sounds so exhausted and of course, Y/N wants to make her feel better.

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"Rosie I told you, stop exhausting yourself," Y/N said as she softly massaged the blondie's shoulders because she's having pain in there since earlier.

"I didn't exhaust myself, love. I'm just tired." Y/N clicked her tongue and shake her head.

"That's what I'm telling you. Stop overworking yourself and take a rest. It's important." Y/N scolded like a mother scolding her child.

Rosé just nodded in defeat since she have no strength to fight back anymore. Nonetheless, Y/N is right. She doesn't need to overwork herself and have time to take a rest. Maybe it will cause her illness if she will continue being stubborn.

"Why do you keep tiring yourself huh?" Y/N talked at the sleeping figure of the blondie, brushing her soft hair with her fingers.

"You are stressed yet managed to look gorgeous as ever." She chuckled.

Y/N thinks that she is getting crazy, talking to someone who is sleep so she laid down as well and wrapped her arm on Rosé's waist.

"Good night, Rosie. I love you..."

----------

"Please believe me. She is nothing to me!"

"Then why did you kissed her? I saw it! I saw it with my both eyes! Telling me that she's nothing when you kissed her passionately makes me feel worse when you make love with me."

----------

Morning shines, birds chirping, cold wind, peaceful day. It's good to lie down on the bed and do nothing but sleep.

Rosé woke up, seeing the peaceful face of the girl beside her. Her lips automatically curved up, her hand touching the flawless skin of the girl and caressing it with the pad of her thumb.

Y/N squirmed a bit, a small smile rising on her lips as she continue to sleep. Rosé could feel her heart beating fast. She could feel something she never felt before.

And that's because of Y/N.

And one thing for sure,

She's falling...

- - -