𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞"

----------

That's the first morning the Aussie wakes up feeling so empty. She's awake but her mind and body as still in a daze after what happened last night.

She's just staring at nowhere. Eyes are swollen because of crying all night. The tip of her nose is red as well. Her pinkish lips are pale and her face is flushed.

Her mind is in a daze. Her chest hurts not because she has ill but her heart shattered. Because of an accident happened.

Rosé stood up and stretched her arms. Her bones cracked a bit but her face shows nothing. Looking at the stairs, she's waiting for her lover to come down.

Come down... come down, please... The Aussie thought. She keeps biting her lower lip, tears forming in her eyes.

"Why are you crying while staring at the stairs?" Rosé stumbled in shock, her eyes happily looking up to see Y/N looking at her in confusion.

Rosé didn't say anything as she leaped on the staircase and hug the woman. She buried her face on her neck, tears falling from her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, (Y/N/N). Please, don't leave me. Don't leave me, Y/N-ah." She sobbed.

Y/N could feel her neck getting wet from the Aussie's tears. She could feel the pain in her voice. She feels her heart shattering into pieces.

"Shh... don't cry..." Y/N stroked her back, her fingers combing her soft hair.

The Aussie's arms tightened. They're hugging on the stairs and the Aussie's sobs is the only sound you can hear.

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"Aren't you gonna go to work?" Y/N asked while they're eating their breakfast.

Rosé shook her head, "I-I wanna spend time with you..." she murmured.

"Hmm? Really?" Rosé nodded. "Yeah. I remember that it's your rest day so... I uh want to ask you if we can go out?"

Y/N think for a few minutes. She knows in herself that she's still mad — heck she hates the Aussie right now. But it wouldn't hurt if they go out with themselves right? To inhale fresh air?

"Ok."

The Aussie's face lit up, a smile can be seen on her lips and her face shows happiness. She expect that Y/N would reject her but hearing her agreed, making her heart beat fast.

"Thank you, love. Thank you so much." Y/N just nodded and continue to eat.

-

T I M E S K I P

-

"You look so gorgeous..."

Rosé said in amusement and adoration. Her eyes remained on Y/N's figure. The woman who got complimented just smile in appreciation before they headed outside.

The Aussie opened the door for her. Y/N immediately come in and fixed her seatbelt. Rosé closed the door and run to the other side. She fixed her seatbelt and glanced at Y/N.

"Are you ok?" Y/N nodded and slightly smiled.

"We can go now, Rosie." The Aussie nodded and started the car.

They're in peaceful silence. Rosé throws glances at Y/N but she didn't receive anything from her.

"I know you want to look at me but I still wanna live longer Rosé." The Aussie was stunned as she cleared her throat and muttered a little "right".

Y/N smiled a bit. Even though she's ignoring the Aussie, Rosé still tries to get her attention. Well, if she'll admit, Rosé did catch her attention. She doesn't want to say but Rosé looks good with plain white button-down polo and black skinny jeans, paired with low-cut Vans.

Yeah, she did check her out.

"We're here." Y/N looked at the window, seeing they stopped into a vintage coffee shop.

The outside of the coffee shop looks relaxing. It's like they want you to come inside to check them out. Rosé hold my hand as we entered the coffee shop.

My eyes immediately wandered around. There are some people inside. The design looks aesthetic. The table, chairs, color pallets, anything looks relaxing.

"Sit down, love." Rosé pulled the chair for me as I sat down and smiled. "Thanks," she nodded, "no, problem. What do you want, love?"

I looked at the menu. There's a lot of iced coffee, iced frappes, hot coffee, teas, milkshakes, milk teas, etc.

"I'll do the Caramel Mocha." Rosé nodded before raising her hand.

A waiter approached us and greeted us, "good morning, ladies. What can I do for you two?"

Hmm, smell fishy... Y/N laughed in her thought while looking at the waiter.

"We're gonna get Caramel Mocha and White Chocolate Mocha." Rosé politely said and smiled.

The waiter took the orders and bid goodbye to us and walked away.

"He's something—"

"Something fishy—"

The two said at the same time. They looked at each other's eyes before bursting into laughs. Rosé grinned and looked at Y/N's happy state.

She wished that she could always see the happy state of her lover. Her heart swelled at the side, her eyes shows adoration while staring at the woman.

"You are so gorgeous, you know that." Rosé uttered, Y/N looked surprised, feeling her cheeks heated up.

"Sweet talker."

Rosé chuckled, "just telling the truth, lovely. Don't bash me."

Y/N just shook her head and looked at the window beside them. Cars are passing by, the leaves of those trees waving.

"I love you, Y/N."

The woman looked at her, eyebrows raised. "What did you say?"

Rosé smiled slightly, "I love you." Y/N looked surprised — a bit happy rather. You can even see the spark in her eyes when she heard those.

"You love me?" She quietly asked.

"I do. I do love you so much."

Y/N smiled, "let me feel that you love me, Rosé-ah"

- -

Oh, and the coffee shop looks like this: