𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞"

----------

"Y/N, let me explain—" Rosé tried to hold her but Y/N just pushed away.

The pain was visible on their faces as they stared at each other. The difference is Y/N looking at her full of hatred while the Aussie is looking at her pure adoration and desperation.

"Explain what? Explain what I saw? It's already clear! You don't have to explain because it's already fucking clear!" Rosé flinched from yells coming from Y/N's mouth.

She could feel the pain and hate in Y/N's voice. She was heart breaking into pieces by just seeing those hot tears coming from her lover's eyes.

"Please, believe me, Y/N-ah. Trust me a little."

"I do trust you. I do trust you so don't beg for it because I already gave it to you."

Rosé sighed, "thank—"

"But you broke it. So don't ask for more because I am drained — so fucking drained because of you."

Rosé felt numb. There's no emotion on Y/N face. She looked at her with empty eyes. A tear left her eye, falling onto her cheek.

Taking a deep breath. She's finally ready to say it. She needs to say it and hope it will make alright.

"I love you."

Silence surrounded them. Y/N is just staring at her. Eyes empty, lips are pale, the nose is red, eyes are swollen from crying hardly.

"Is it true? Do you mean it?" Rosé eagerly nodded.

"Of course, I do."

"Then what is she to you?" Rosé is shocked by the question.

"She is nothing to me..."

Y/N scoffed, "nothing to you?! Then why the fuck you were kissing her?"

"I-I..."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear bullshits coming from you."

Rosé looked at her, eyes screaming horror. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is I'm done."

Rosé gasped slightly. She approached the girl and grabbed her hands, placing them on her cheeks. Tears keep streaming from her eyes.

"Please believe me. She is nothing to me!"

"Then why did you kissed her? I saw it! I saw it with my both eyes! Telling me that she's nothing to you when you were kissing her passionately makes me feel worse when you were making love with me."

Rosé closed her eyes shut. She bites her lower lip tightly until she can taste the metallic taste of her blood.

"It hurts..." Y/N removed her hands from Rosé's face.

"It hurts huh? Did you even think what would I feel before you kiss someone else? Did you even think that?!"

Y/N dryly laughed, "maybe not. I mean, who I am for you to think I matter in your life. I haven't said those 3 words so maybe... maybe you got tired of waiting."

"Y/N, I'm sorry. Don't say that please."

Rosé pulled her into a hug, burying her face on Y/N's neck. Her scent slightly relaxed her. The vanilla scent of her lover.

"Y/N-ah, love me a little. Please, love me again. Love an even if it's just a little, please."

Y/N isn't responding. She keeps her body still. The Aussie reached for arms and wrapped them around her petite waist.

"Rosé, let me go."

That's the words that Rosé is afraid of. When Y/N wants space. When Y/N wants her to let go.

"Y/N, please love. I love you so much, let me hear it too... I love you so much, my love." Rosé pleaded, tightly hugging the woman who just sighed.

"Rosé, let me go. I want to be alone for a while." Rosé looked up and cupped her cheeks.

"Don't leave me."

Y/N sighs, "I won't. Now let me go. I need some time to think about us."

Rosé cannot do anything but let her go. Y/N took a deep breath and looked at her. She planted a soft kiss on the Aussie's forehead before heading upstairs.

The Aussie sat down on the couch and buried her face in her palms. Sobs and whimpers left her mouth as she feel multiple stabs on her chest.

"Love me a little, Y/N-ah. Love me a little, please..."

The words she mumbled before she fell asleep, exhausted from crying hard.

- - -