cuddles

You put your earphone in your ear and pressed play as you quietly walked through the neighborhood. You were going to Karma's house today to hang out.

You put your earphones in your bag as you see your friend's house. Stopping at the door and knocking 3 times. You were about to knock again when Karma opened the door.

"Hello, Y/n." Karma said as he let you in. "Hi Karma." You greeted back, taking off your shoes as you and Karma go to the living room.

You see popcorn on the coffe table and a movie waiting to be played on the tv. "You didn't tell me we were gonna watch a movie." "I wanted it to be a surprise."

You sat at the end of the couch while Karma sat at the other. He reached over to the popcorn and put it between you two. He pressed play and the movie's intro started playing.

A few minutes into the movie a dark room was shown. Then a creature, slowly approaching the camera. Then it disappeared. Then appeared again, but this time it was up close to the camera, screaming, no more like- screeching.

You jumped and put your hand on your chest. You hated horror movies. Yes, you only realized it was a horror movie because at the beginning it was like a 15+ movie but no. (Im sorry if you dont get scared by horror movies. I get easily scared so..)

The popcorn bowl was emptied quickly and put away on the coffe table. More jumpscares were shown in the movie. Never failing to scare you. Each time you got scared, you unconsciously scooted to Karma, who was not fazed at all.

Halfway through the movie, the camera shows the protagonist's sister getting chased by the creature through an abandoned building. Then, the protagonist shows up and throws a firecracker and a mechete at the creature, slowing it down. They run through the hallway then suddenly the creature appears before them and drags the sister away.

This scene was very scary to you so, you instinctively hug Karma's arm. Karma looked at you a small smirk forming on his lips. He knew this would happen so he purposely picked this movie.

Karma picked you up and sat you in-between  his legs. You weren't expecting this sudden move from Karma. Karma looked down at you and smirked at your flustered face but it was quickly replaced by fear when another jumpscare appeared.

The movie has ended and you were still recovering from all the jumpscares and scary scenes that were present in the movie. I mean, who puts that many jumpscares in one movie?!

You were going to get water but was stopped by Karma. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Im going to get water." "Stay." He tightend his hug making you unable to stand up or move.

He nuzzled his face into your neck making you flustered once again. You yawn, looking at the clock Karma has in his living room and realizing its already dark outside. "Are you sleepy?" Karma questioned "Yeah" you yawn again.

Karma somehow managed to get you two into a sleeping position. Him spooning you. He tangled your legs with his and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck again. Your eyelids started to get heavy and the last thing you heard was "Goodnight, princess."

---
Word count: 569

Corny i know. In this one shot you guys are friends and not in a relationship. Yeah thats why i didnt use the word boyfriend or made y/n and karma immediately  cuddle together but yeh, friends. Sorry for being inactive btw. Im weiting a new book and i am nowhere finishing the first three chapters so instead im gonna write here instead. Bye🖐