drifting away slowly

Hey, welcome to another poor attempt of me making angst. I suck at making angst but i try my best <3. Sorry i havent been updating this book sisnziudjs. Ive been busy with the other book and school thingz HAHAAHA:").

Currently listening to my Spotify playlist thats just a scramble of different genres of songs lol HAHHAHHA. Enjoy this shtty angst:)

Fem!reader

~○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○~

Recently Karma hasn't been paying attention to you. You understand that working as a beurocrat could be tiring, as you're a business woman yourself. Well in reality you two haven't paid attention to each in weeks. With more and more companies wanting to partner with you and Karma's pile of work.

You tried to approach Karma several times already but he just ignores you or shooes you away.

Finally I got a day off you thought as you put on a sweatshirt. Being the CEO of a popular franchise was tiring. With both small and big franchises wanting to team up with you. You walk to the kitchen, looking for the ingredients of mac 'n cheese. You slept in today. You wanted to sleep more but without the comfort of your boyfriend, Karma, gone you cant. Speaking of Karma, He hadn't gone home last night. He said that he had a ton of work to do that's why he couldn't come home you thought to yourself as you ate your mac n cheese.

You started to have a bad feeling, but you ultimately shrugged it off as the exhaustion of work finally catching up to you.

* few hours later *

Karma just got home a few minutes ago. You tried hugging him but he just shrugged you off, heading straight to his office. You pouted, upset that your boyfriend just shrugged you off that easily. Usually he would kiss you and hug you back and spend time with you when he came home. The bad feeling you had earlier this morning came back. You ignored it, choosing to just play your comfort game.

"Karma dinner is ready." You said as you knocked on his office door. No response. You knocked again and again but still no response. You sighed as you opened the door, seeing Karma slumped on his desk and sleeping. Soft snores came from his mouth and you sighed again at how cute he was. You took a blanket from the closet in the office and draped it over Karma, shutting the lights before leaving the room and closing the door.

Now in the dining room, you couldn't help but stare at the spaghetti you cooked. You couldn't finish this all yourself. You sighed for the third time, tucking your hair behind your ears, ultimately deciding to just put the spaghetti in a microwaveable container and putting it in the fridge.

You flopped down on your and Karma's shared bed. Getting under the covers, slightly shivering at how cold it was. The air felt cold. You couldn't feel the warmth you first got when you and Karma moved in together. You stared at the ceiling, tears pricking your eyes. You only realized how Karma has been so cold to you in the last few weeks.

Come one f/n. He's just busy. Im sure he'll come around eventually right?... yeah, he'll come back eventually.

With that, you fell asleep.

~○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○•●•○~

D