< paintings >

Oke so it is literally 1 am right now. Why am i writing this at 1 in the fckin morning? I dont know too.

Karma × painter!reader

------------------------------

   You sighed to yourself as you rested your paint pallet on you lap(im not sure what it's called-). Lately, you've been lacking motivation to paint. You didn't know what to paint either. Sighing to yourself again, you looked at your bedroom window. Seeing the birds fly outside made you feel at ease. Maybe I could draw birds flying, you thought as you grabbed your blue and white paint. Before you could mix them, you remembered what happened a few days ago.

* few days ago *

   Exiting the store, you started walking home. You had to go to the local arts store to buy new brushes, paint and other arts stuff. Because you weren't looking at where you were going, you bumped into a person. You stumbled back a bit but managed to catch yourself. You looked at the person and immediately noticed their beautiful red mop of hair. The mercury eyes that held a glint of mischief in them. You could stare at them forever.

Before you could embarrass yourself more by staring at the stranger, you bowed a little and said "Ah, sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." To which he replied, "Ah, it's ok." You straightened your body and both of you went on with the day.

* current time *

   Just thinking about it made your heart flutter and made your cheeks red. You couldn't believe you had a small tinsy winsy crush on that stranger! Yeah he was handsome but still! You mentally scolded yourself as you scratched your head.

   You looked at your paint container. Picking up the red and gold paint, you started to well, paint. Instead of birds flying, you decided to paint the stranger having a bird resting on his hair. You had a good idea of his features since your mind literally carved it in your brain. Your paint brush glided on the surface of the canvas, slowly painting the canvas with different shades of red, gold and blue.

* a week later *

   A week later and you still hadn't forgot about that guy. Something about his red hair and mercury eyes seemed to captivate you. Before you could get lost in your thoughts, you reminded yourself you needed to buy new canvases because you had used all of the canvases to paint the stranger. Who knew a person you didn't even know could kill your art block and give you motivation to paint? Certainly not you.

   You slipped on your shoes and went out of your house, not forgetting to lock the door. You had your wallet and phone with you. You inhaled the summer air as you walked on the sidewalk. Still thinking about thale stranger. You sighed to yourself as you neared the art store.

   Exiting the store with two canvases, you started to walk home. The store wasn't that far from your house, only 5-10 minutes away. Again, you got lost in your thoughts and bumped into someone, again. The sudden impact made you drop the two canvases. You looked up and saw that red hair that was in your brain all week. You froze in your spot, your mind processing what happened slowly.

   Before you could speak, the red headed man bent down and took the canvases, taking one and handing the other one to you. "Here, I'll help you carry them home. Sorry for bumping into you, again." He said nervously with a small smile. You looked at him for a moment before saying "Ah! Thank you! Sorry for bumping into you too." Taking the canvas in your arms, you started to walk, the stranger following next to you.

   It was quiet for a moment before the red head spoke up. "L/n F/n, right?" You were stunned, how did he know your name? "Ah, you must be wondering how I know you. Im your neighbor. I just recently moved in, about two weeks ago. Karma Akabane, nice to meet you." The now identified person, Karma, smiled softly at you. So he was the one who moved in. You knew someone was moving in the house next to yours, you just never bothered to know who. Welp, now you know.

   The rest of the walk to your house was silent. It was comfortable silence though. Soon you two reached your house. "Thank you for helping me Karma-san." You smiled at him. "Anytime ^^." He gave you a closed eye smile. You gazed at him and quickly snapped back to reality. "Thank you again Karma-san" you said as you entered your gate and went inside your house, not before waving goodbye to him. Holding two canvases while waving goodbye was hard.

   You set the canvases down in the living room. After a while of just standing there, you started to become a blushing mess. Gosh, he os so handsome when he smiles!

Little did you know that you were going to see that smile more often in the future.

------------------------------

Ey im back. Kinda took inspo from my own one shot hehe. If you recognize it its like coffee shop but instead they bump into each other. God im tired :'). I have a test tomorrow and guess what im doing. Writing one shots for a sadistic bitc-
Sorry if Karma was OOC, its almost 2 am and im t i r e d. As always, see you on the next one! Bye bye~~

Published:
March 3 2022
1:44 am

(NOT EDITED)