reunion

I promise it's not angst. Its not angst. I just reunited with my classmates after 2 years ang im just isshisjsisjs.  Enjoy:)

Also sorry if i just disappeared- i kinda lost motivation lol. Im gunna try a new writing format. Hehe

-------------------------

   You look at your reflection in the mirror. Applying a bit of light red lipstick on your lips and fixing your hair. Tonight was the second assassination classroom reunion. You haven't seen your classmates in 5 years! You were so excited to finally see Rio after she went abroad.

   Im so excited! I cant wait to catch up with everybody
You thought as you put on your shoes and fixed the straps of your backpack. You were wearing casual clothing - you didn't want to climb up a mountain in a formal dress.

* time skip brought to you by karma's sadistic smile *

   Now you were standing in front of your old classroom. It took less than 3 minutes to climb up the mountain. Memories flash through your mind as you look around. Suddenly, a memory of Karma flashed through your mind and it made you blush a little. You've had a crush on Karma since middle school, even before he transferred to Class E. But you thought that he wont ever like you because you aren't that smart or pretty. (hush you're beautiful dont let others tell you you're not)

   "Boo!"

   "AAAH!" You screamed as you turned around and was about to slap the person who scared you, until a hand stopped you. You open your eyes and see Karma, with his usual smirk. "Sorry l/n-san, you were spacing out and I thought why not scare you so you can go back to reality!" Karma said, letting go of your hand and putting it in his jean's pocket. You stumbled upon your words as you turned 50 shades of red. "I- uh- Karma! I didn't notice you!" You smiled nervously. Karma only tilted his head and his grin grew even wider.

   He grabbed your hand and started to pull you to the back of the classroom building where there were fairy lights, balloons and other party decorations. Your face looked like a tomato as you looked down at yours and Karma's connected hands. You noticed that Karma was bringing to to the tool shed but before you could process anything, you were being dragged away from Karma by a certain blonde named Nakamura. Karma, feeling your hand slowly slip away from his, looked behind him only to see you being dragged away by Nakamura. He sighed as he rested his hands in his pockets as he walked towards Nagisa.

* small time skip *

   You were talking with Kayano before you felt some one tap your shoulder. You turned to your side as you saw Karma. A small blush crept up your cheeks as your heart started to beat faster and faster. "Kayano-san, can I borrow f/n for a moment? We wont be long~" Karma said as he held your hand once again. "Sure!" Kayano said with a smile. Before you could say anything, Karma dragged you away from Kayano and led you to the side of the tool shed. He let go of your hand snd turned around to look at you in the eye, a serious expression now on his face.

   Karma grabbed your waist and slowly leaned in to kiss you. You closed your eyes as you felt soft lips on your own. You wrapped your arms around Karma's neck, deepening the kiss. Karma licked your lower lip and you immediately knew what he meant by the amount of BL you've read (nah just kidding, unless-). You opened your mouth and he immediately started to explore it. The heated kiss lasted for a few seconds before you pulled away gasping for air. You opened your eyes and looked at Karma's mercury colored ones.

   Your face was now bright red. "F/n-chan, I love you. Please go out with me." Your face was now probably every shade of red. You hid your face in Karma's chest as you could only nod. You felt Karma's chest vibrate as he chuckled. He hugged you tighter and said "I love you, f/n. I've loved you since middle school." You could only mutter a small "Me too."

--------------------------

EEYYY IM BACK FROM THE DEAD. SORRY FOR DISSAPPEARING ALL OF A SUDDEN I LOST MOTIVATION. I HOPE THIS ONE SHOT COMPISCATES FOR IT.
N e ways, how are yall! I have a test on March 2-3 so wish me luck! Sorry I wasnt able to feature other characters in this one shot. This was rushed- sorry. This is not proofread btw HAHAHAHA. Tell me if there are any mistakes!
But I hope you liked it! See you on the next one! Bye bye~

Published:
Feb 24, 2022
8:53 pm