stressed

So, im changing y/n to l/n. I'll occasionally use l/n f/n which means last/name first/name.

Karma x stressed!Reader

This'll be set in dec 2020-march 2021
------------------------------

How many missing assignments do I have? 9... I still have to record and edit the video for PE.. ugh
You thought to yourself as you rubbed your temples. Due to the pandemic, instead of face to face classes there are online classes instead. You must admit, online classes are much more frustrating than face to face. Atleast with face to face classes you still get to see your classmates.
(You and Karma are in 2nd year high school)

You opened Microsoft Word and started answering the assignments. It'll only take an hour or three right? Wrong. You cant even comprehend the first sentence in English. And English is one of your best subjects!

You felt tears prickle your eyes as you tried hard to understand the first question. You didnt hear the door open signifying that your boyfriend, Karma, is home.

Karma walked into your room and saw you wiping your eyes, your laptop infront of you and unfinished worksheets scattered across your desk. Karma slowly approached you and pat your head. You jumped at the sudden contact and turned around to only see your boyfriend looking at you then at the mess infront of you.

"W-welcome home, Ka-karma" you said followed by a new batch of tears as you tried to wipe them all. Karma turned your chair around and hugged you, causing sobs to finally escape your mouth.

All of it was too much. Yeah sure you were tasked to kill your teacher back when you were in middle school but you were with your friends, your family.

Karma rubbed your back softly, muttering sweet things in your ear to nake you feel better. He picked you up susdenly which causes a squeak to escape your mouth. Karma brought you to your bed and laid both of you down, him cuddling you. You moved closer to Karma and tangled your legs into his as you quietly sobbed into his chest.

Karma combed your hair using his fingers. "F/n, relax. Let it all out" Karma said still combing your hair in hopes to un-stress you. "B-but my assignments-" you were quickly cut off when Karma kissed you. You blushed and hid your face on his chest. "Dont worry, I'll take care of them." Karma said reassuringly. "O-ok" you replied, slowly feeling tired. You can finally make up for all those sleepless nights.

Closing your eyes, you slowly drifted off to sleep. Now feeling relaxed with Karma by your side.

-------------------------------

Is it ok?? Gosh i wish karma would do this to me. Too bad he's fictional-
Anyways, this one shot is short i apologise for that. Its nearly 500 words so its medium length ig? Idk.

More updates coming soon! Ive had lots of motivation due to all the assassination classroom crossover fics ive been reading. Literally, there are not enough assassination classroom x classroom of the elite crossovers. I need more!! If your interested in reading these fics then check out my assassination classroom crossovers reading list i have on my page!
See you on the next one! Bye bye~♥︎

Published:
Jan 30 2022
12:06 am(midnight)