bi panik

"nakamura WHAT THE FUC-" you yelled but got cut off as your friend shoved more pictures in your face.

the pictures in question was, ehem, pictures of *cough* cute *cough* women and *cough* pretty *cough* men.

your faced flushed red as nakamura smiled evil. your brain was short circuiting. if you looked close enough, is seemed like steam was coming out your ears.

"y/n??" you heard a familiar voice say before a mop of bright red hair entered your vision. it seemed like the boy's basketball match ended cause karma was wiping his sweat off. he lifted the end of his shirt to wipe his sweat.

attack was effective

you got even more red (if that was even possible) due to you seeing your boyfriend's, uhm, abs.

you felt dizzy so you grabbed onto nakamura. saying one last thing before fainting due to attraction overload.

"if, if anyone asks, my blood type is.. red."

you slumped onto nakamura's arms. she and karma made eye contact and sweat dropped.

welp, looked like you fainted due to bi panik.

~~

FUCK IM SORRYEVJSJEJDJDJ I HAVE NO MOTIVATION AND UGH I HATE IT.

im sorry if i made you wait long😭😭 dont worry cuz i have one draft thats long so be on the look out for that

and for the people waiting on my assassination classroom book to have an update, wait no more! chapter 6 is on the works!!

and sorry bout my unannounced mini hiatus 😭

anyway, have this little drabble :)! i wanted to write something for this pride month so i thought why not? its also to say that i came out as bi last month i think.

hope you enjoyed! as always, see you on the next one, bye!!

(unedited/not proofread)

published:
june 15 2022