coffee shop

Lil different than what i usually write

「Aged up AU!」

-------------------------

You stare at the beautiful scenery before you. I was a sunny day which made it perfect for drawing. You, with your sketchpad, pencil and a few other things that were in your bag was seated by a tree near the river. The river seemed to be glowing, with the rays of the sun hitting it.

You broke out of your trance to look at your sketchpad, with an unfinished drawing on the current page. It was a drawing of a boy you met a few days ago in a coffe shop you frequented.

* flash back *

You opened the door to the coffee shop, the smell of freshly brewed coffee hitting your nose.

Approaching the counter, you greeted the cashier, Mika, who you had gotten to know over the past few months.

"Hey y/n! The usual?" She asked "Yes please, thank you Mika-san" you anawered with a smile as you sat down on your usual spot.

You took out your phone and began scrolling aimlessly, liking a few photos here and there.

"Order for y/n!" You perked up at the sound of your name. Turning off your phone, you stood up and took the coffee off the counter and back to your table. Sitting on the chair and once again, scrolling on your phone.

You only had taken a few sips of your coffee when you heard the bell, indicating that there was a new customer. By now your phone is turned off and rested on the table.

You looked at the person who entered. Red hair, mesmerizing golden brown eyes, you felt blood rush to yourself as you admired the person.

He sat on the table in front of yours. You glanced up to see blue hair. Huh, you didnt notice the other person walk in.

By now you had already finished your coffee and stood up to bring it to Mika-san. After you had payed, you were headed straight to the door. But not without taking a glance at the red hair, only for you to see his eyes already looking at you. You immediately looked away and exited the coffee shop.

Well, that person sure was hot- you face palmed at your own thought.

* end flash back *

The memory made you blush a little bit. But in all honesty, he was perfect in your eyes. The beautiful red hair, the golden brown eyes that you can stare into forever.

You mentally sighed to yourself, feeling stupid for admiring a person you dont even know the name of.

Fast forward a few weeks later, the person hadnt left your mind ever since. He was the star of you drawings. Wether it be a sketch or a painting showcasing his handsome face.

You wanted coffee. So you changed into some casual clothes, put on some shoes, grabbed the backpack that contained your sketchbook and exited your home. Making your way to the coffee shop.

Opening the door and hearing the bell chime, the familiar smell of coffee reached your nose. Ordering the same thing you order every time and made your way to your usual table. Not before seeing that familiar mop of red hair that hadnt left your mind since you first saw it.

Feeling blood rush up to your face as your heart beat quickened. Do you really like someone you only met once and dont know the name of? Surely not.

Mika-san brought you your coffee, not wasting the opportunity your decided to ask her, "Miko-san, do you know the name of the guy with the red hair?" Pointing your finger towards said person. "That's Karma Akabane. He's been coming here almost everyday. Why? You interested in him?" Mika answeres with a cheeky grin.

"No! Just.. curious" you defended. Her smile only widened while she left you to drown in your thoughts.

Karma Akabane, interesting

Now, it was safe to say that he was now the inspiration for almost all your drawings and paintings.

You had been visiting the coffee shop everyday, and to your surprise, Karma was also there. Always with his blue-headed friend who you had yet to know the name of.

You had grown to like him everyday, despite not knowing much about him. Strange right? Having a tiny weensy crush on a person you barely even know.

But that didnt matter right know because today marks one month of you seeing him in the coffee shop the the first time.

You entered and sat on the usual table, knowing Mika-san would bring you your usual. You felt someone looking at you, thinking it was Mika and getting your sketchpad out to well, sketch.

Mika put your coffee on the table and sent you a little wink, which you confusingly tilted your head at.

You took a sip and felt the warmthness of the coffee spread out through your body. You were so focused on drawing you didnt even see someone approaching you until you glanced up and saw the familiar golden-brown-eyed boy staring at what you were drawing.

You squeaked in surprise as you blushed. "Nice drawing you got there~" Karma said smiling as he took a seat in front of you.

"You captured the tiniest details on my face. Even the smile is accurate." He complimented with a smile.

You turned a darker shade of red. Your mind barely processing what was happening. Karma Akabane was talking to you!

"U-uh t..thank you.." you responded as you looked down. Feeling embarrassed. He cant know that you've been basically staring at him for the past weeks!

He looked at you and he felt his heart beat quicken. The sight of you getting flustered made blood rush to his cheeks.

"Hey~ whats your name?" He asked. You glanced up at him as you answered "L-l/n Y/n"

"Nice to meet you l/n-chan~ my name's Karma Akabane. Want to be friends?" He said as he rested his head on the palm of his hand.

"S-sure.." you responded.

Well, you never imagined that you'd meet your best friend, or soon boyfriend at a coffee shop. I guess fate has its own strategies...

------------------------------

Well that was very different from what i normally write. This one is more- long. I decided to try something new so why not? Anyways, i hope you had fun reading this and see you in the next one. Bye bye!

Ps: pls i wrote this at 12 am so please dont hesitate to point out my mistakes! Thank you!

Not edited or proof read as of

Jan 21 2022 ,, 12:29 pm