stop drawing, its been 8 hours!

"hey y/n, have you seen my hoodie?" Karma asked as he enters the room, only to find y/n, hunched over her desk. she doesn't acknowledge him and instead just continues to do what she was doing.

Karma sighs, "love, you've been hunched over your desk since morning. have you even eaten lunch?" he worriedly asked. y/n nodded and looked at him. "i -" she clears her throat, "i've eaten lunch. don't worry about me. i'm just finishing this commission." she informs her lover as she continues drawing.

Karma approached her figure and looker at her drawing tablet, more like her laptop and her sketch pad. "seriously, how do you stay holed up in your room for more than half a day and still manage to be fit?" Karma pulled a chair that's somehow in her room. "exercise." was y/n's simple excuse. Karma only sighed again, deciding to watch y/n draw.

~~

"love... you've been drawing for 8 hours straight. even if you have 2 pitches of water right next to you, you still have to get up and stretch your muscles." Karma tried to persuade her as best as he can. he's been doing this for the past half hour. he has tried everything. pepper her face with kisses, tickle her, pulling her away from her desk, heck he even tried persuading her with food. chicken nuggets and a milkshake, to be exact.

"no.." y/n mumbled under her breath. Karma sighed for the third time that day. "guess you leave me no choice.." he spun y/n's chair around, effectively startling her. before she could even react, she was already picked up and put on her boyfriend's shoulder. "Karma let me go! i only have to draw a few details!" she tried to reason as she tried to get out of Karma's grasp.

"no no no, you are going with me to the kitchen to eat the chicken nuggets i made for you." Karma shook his head and carried y/n out of the room. she tried to struggle but it was fruitless, eventually she gave up as they reached the kitchen and she was put down.

she begrudgingly sat on the kitchen island and crossed her arms.

Karma put the plate of nuggets next to y/n and sat on one of the stools. he took y/n's hand in his and kissed it, "i'm sorry for pulling you out of your work zone, love, but you were working since 8 in the morning and it's already 4 pm. i don't want you to ruin your eyes." he said lovingly.

y/n sighed and closed her eyes, "it's ok. you do have a point and i really don't want to ruin my eyes. when i'm working i just don't realize the time, maybe i should set up a timer for breaks..." she muttered the last part. she smiled and opened her eyes, kissing Karma on the head.

"besides, i would've gotten up immediately if you just showed me the nuggets. also, where's my milkshake?" Karma laughed and got the milkshake out of the fridge. he set it down beside the nuggets and kissed y/n.

"mm, i know another activity that'll make you lose track of time." y/n blushed and hit Karma on the chest. "i'm talking about stargazing, y/n. what was on your mind?"

y/n only blushed more. maybe she would do it more often if Karma is going to be more affectionate. but she really has to wear her rad glasses next time.

~~

oh to have karma take care of me...
but it think its gonna be more teasing rather than affectionate HAHAHHA.

do you like it? tell me your thoughts!

im currently torn inbetween 2nd pov or 3rd pov, which pov do you guys like reading the most in my stories? and i apologize if my writing changes every one shot. i just can decide on 2nd pov or 3rd. its hard 😮‍💨

dont ask why i wrote this at midnight. i got motivated. now its time for me to sleep.

~ eyb ,eno txen eht no ouy ees

not edited

published:
aug 11 2022, 12:53 am/midnight