long distance (part 2)

couldn't resist it im sorry i needed to make a part 2. lowercase intended. enjoy! also, im too lazy to change it in part 1 but i changed for reader to live in an apartment.

~~

"KARMA!" you shout, looking at your boyfriend from across the hall. Karma looked at you with a nervous smile, holding a piece of a china plate. you walked towards Karma, fury written all over your face. "how many times have i told you to be careful of my plates! my mom is going to be mad, Karma!" you cross your arms over your chest.

he rubs his neck awkwardly. you approach the sink, finding a broken plate. "im sorry, love. i swear it just slipped from my hand while i was rinsing it." he looks at you and thinks just how cute you looked with a flustered expression.

you groan and looked at your lover. "clean it up, please. be careful or you'll get a cut on your hand. turn on the faucet and make sure you splash water on the surface to make sure there aren't tiny shards." you instruct him, turning around and entering your room.

you exit wearing a shirt and jeans, getting a disposable face mask next to the tv. there was an announcement from the president that the whole country was going to go under lockdown for who knows how long a few weeks ago. if you were to go outside you had to have a face mask and a face shield. also, international and domestic traveling was temporarily banned. this meant that your boyfriend was trapped here in the Philippines until the lockdown was lifted.

"hey im going grocery shopping, want anything?" you ask, grabbing your bag. Karma's head pops out from the kitchen, his bangs in a ponytail(i do not know what it is called. its like, you tie your bangs up and secure them using a hair tie or something). "chips, i want chips." he said, going back to the kitchen again.

you fought the urge to roll my eyes, ,,gosh that boy is making me go crazy,, .

~~

you stepped out of my car, groceries in hand, and locked it. pocketing your keys, you walked to the elevator, an eco bag filled with plastic bags on your left hand and a plastic bag containing snacks on your right. entering the elevator you pressed the button to my floor and putting down the bags on the floor so your hands could have a rest.

soon, the elevator door opened and you stepped out, bags in hand. you trekked to your apartment, wanting to have a shower and collapse on your bed. soon, you were infront of your apartment door and struggled to open the door. luckily, you opened it and got out of your shoes, immediately making a bee line towards the kitchen.

you set the bags down and turned around only to meet your boyfriend's half asleep state. "hey Karma, can you organize the groceries for me? i have to take a shower." you say, putting your face mask in a different trash can and walking past Karma.

he grabbed your forearm making you turn around to look at him with a  questioning face. "im not getting a kiss?" he pouted. you fought the urge to melt at his pout but you stopped yourself. "love i just came from outside. i dont want germs to be spreading, thats why im gonna take a shower first." you said, makinh a move to retreat your arm but his grip tightend. "but you already spread germs by walking around" he states as a matter of fact. "karma " you warn him, managing to retrieve your arm. "i'll kiss you when i finish showering," you say, makinh your way to the bathroom ignoring your boyfriend's protests.

,, oh god help me. im helplessly inlove with him ,, you thought as you ducked into the bathroom. you realize what your most recent thought was and made a face. you couldn't believe you thought that. but it is the truth.

~~

hey so uh, i know i haven't updated in a while but I've been really busy recently so i apologize. took me a while to finish this one shot cuz i kept getting distracted and yeah, i was busy sjsnjsjs. I'll prolly be busy until the beginning of june cuz of something but don't worry, im fine!  just rlly busy lol.

oh and also, the next few oneshots will probably be confusing since im trying out different writing styles. bear with me! thank you!

p.s: i forgot how i wrote my ending words eindisjeje I'd have to revisit the previous fanfic to remember what i say after every one shot😭

[not proofread/edited]

published:
may 13 2022