Summer reports

Dear Draco Malfoy,
Below is your progress report for the summer, which will be sent home to your parents. We are happy to report that your marks are passable, so you will not be fed to the harpies at the present time. Please review and sign for our records.

Sincerely,
Chiron, Activities Director
Dionysus, Camp Director

MONSTER MAIMING - C
Draco's skills has improved significantly since the beginning.

DEFENSE - C-
It would be good if Draco could focus his attention on the current opponent instead of his surroundings.

SWORD FIGHTING - B
Draco has picked up the basic techniques fairly well.

TEAM SPIRIT - C
Draco can work well in groups to win a game but we would appreciate it if he could be a little more respectful towards other campers' opinions. MJ's opinion on capitalism is not invalid because of her life standard.

ANCIENT GREEK - A+
Draco shows great ability to understand the vocabulary and the construction of sentences.

CHARIOT RACING - B
Draco might want to practice on keeping his balance while the chariot is in motion.

FOOT RACING - C-
While we like the way of thinking, Draco might not always have his flying broom at hand during an emergency. It IS a good idea to have good condition on the ground as well.

ARCHERY - A+
Draco have no difficulty with aiming at a target, the campers from Cabin 7 might soon accept him as one of them.

JAVELIN THROWING - A
While the weight is a bit heavier than a bow and arrow, Draco can hit almost every target now.

ROCK CLIMBING - C
Needs improvement. There is only so much ambrosia one demigod can take after falling into the lava before burning up from the inside instead.

Signed: Draco Malfoy

____________________________

Dear Harriet Potter
Below is your progress report for the summer, which will be sent home to your guardians. We are happy to report that your marks are passable, so you will not be fed to the harpies at the present time. Please review and sign for our records.

Sincerely
Chiron, Activities Director
Dionysus, Camp Director

MONSTER MAIMING - A
Harri has recently found a liking for cutting monsters in half.

DEFENSE - B+
Harri has avoided dying multiple times this summer. She needs to be more on the watch for surprise attacks from the side though.

SWORD FIGHTING - A+
Harri has improved much with her new sword, we will put her with the older campers next summer for more challenge.

TEAM SPIRIT - B
Harri works well with others if you can convince her that it is okay to accept other's help.

ANCIENT GREEK - A
Harri has really improved her vocabulary this summer.

CHARIOT RACING - A+
Harri handles her vehicle with grace. She not only won the last race, but left the other chariots in piles of scrap. Well done!

FOOT RACING - A
Harri has managed to outrun almost all the nymphs by now, one could almost suspect someone has been haunting her for sport at home.

ARCHERY - A-
Harri has only fired a few stray arrows this year and hit one centimeter from the center once. Keep trying!

JAVELIN THROWING - A
Harri claims the javelin is not that different from a trident when thrown.

ROCK CLIMBING - A
Perhaps Harri would be able to share some tips with her classmate on how to tell where to put your foot?

Signed: Harriet Potter

____________________________

Harri and Draco will return in Son of Athena, the Slytherin Prince