7 I get claimed by my godly parent

The infirmary was located in the big  blue-painted house I had seen from the sky before I was knocked down to the ground. On the outside a large deck wrapped around the building, providing an excellent view over the camp.

Four figures sat at a table playing some muggle card game. Two of them looked to be in their early twenties, one was dressed  in all black and had messy hair that was a bit similar to Harriet's. The blond one I recognised as Annabeth. The other two was older, one was chubby and looked like he at many points had had one too many drinks. The second sat in a wheelchair. Harriet smiled.

"Hi, guys! Malfoy is awake now."

The chubby man looked up from his cards and eyed me as if I was the most annoying disturbance in camp.

"Wow! Will you look at that? It's alive! Yippy, skippy! More paperwork for me, and yet another wizard-demigod for camp. As if we didn't have enough of those already, and Hecate is pissed off as it is!"

Harriet rolled her eyes. This seemed to be normal behaviour.

"And it's always wonderful to see you as well, Mr. D!" I had never heard her sounding that sarcastic before, her voice was flowing over with fake friendliness.

"Anyway, welcome to Camp Half Blood, Draco. I hope you feel better after that crash landing yesterday." The man in the wheelchair seemed to at least have some sense of basic politeness. "Harriet, why don't you introduce us to your friend?"

"We're not friends" but she turned around to me and pointed at everyone in order. "The man in the wheelchair is the centaur Chiron. He's the activities director here. Mr. D is the camp director. His actual name is Dionysus."

"The wine god?"

"Yes, the wine god. Now, the blond girl is Annabeth Chase, she is the counselor of cabin 6. And the guy in all black is my cousin-"

"Cousin? Is he one of those muggle relatives you live with. Dude Dursley?"

Everyone (except Dionysus) looked at me as if I had just killed their mothers.

"Dudley Dursley. And no. He is my cousin on my father's side, Nico di Angelo. Counselor of cabin 13."

"I have no relations to those Dursley's." Nico di Angelo clarified.

He spit out the name 'Dursley' as if it was a terribly insulting swear word. I had heard people say that Potter didn't like her muggle relatives, but it seemed like that extended to her paternal side of the family not liking them either.

"Um... alright, okay, sorry."

Harriet gave me an annoyed look and turned back to her friends.

"Well, for his record; that was the first time I've ever heard him somewhat apologizing."

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. I tried to resist but that girl was way stronger than she looked like.

"I'm gonna show you around here as quick as possible, then I'm going to try and pretend you're not here. I have other things to do other than babysitting gits."

Annabeth Chase and Nico di Angelo got up from their seats.

"We can come with you if you want? I was about to head to the swords fighting arena anyway. I wanted to talk to my brother before he starts his next training session."

"Sure! We can start there then."

At the swords fighting arena we saw a bunch of teenagers collecting their stuff and leave. A man dressed in all black was putting back swords in their sword rack. When Nico called out to him I felt stupid for not recognising him right away.