𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 05

A/N: enjoy <3

Class was finally over and you weaved through a large crowd to get to the cafeteria for lunch period. Walking through the glass doors, you looked around the large, packed room, trying to find Ned and Peter. Once you spotted them, you strolled over to their table and sat down across from them.

"Hey, Y/N." Peter greeted, with a small smile.

You returned his smile. "Hi."

All of a sudden, the same girl with wavy, brown hair sat right next to you.

"What's up, losers."

"Oh, Y/N, this is MJ, and MJ, this is Y/N." Ned said.

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." MJ jokingly said, holding out her hand.

You shook her hand and you both lightly chuckled. Ned and MJ started to talk about something, leaving you and Peter, who sat directly across from one another, in silence. You played around with your food until Peter (awkwardly) spoke up.

"So... how was that party... last night?"

"Oh, it was okay, but I did have a terrible headache this morning." you said, looking up from your food. "What about you?"

"Oh, well- um, yeah it was pretty cool."

You both awkwardly smiled at each other, before you noticed Flash walking behind Peter.

"Hey Penis Parker, Penis Parker's girlfriend."

"Quit it with the mean nicknames, will you?" you snapped back.

Peter simply ignored him as he walked past. However, you couldn't ignore it. You hated how Flash treated Peter and you wondered how Flash was even friends with someone like Alexander.

You placed your hand on his and smiled.

"Don't listen to him, Peter."

Peter looked at your hand, but then reverted his gaze to your E/C eyes.

"Yeah, uh- thanks Y/N." he said, slightly smiling.

Realizing that this was probably awkward, you pulled your hand away and turned your attention to Ned and MJ's conversation, which was apparently about Harry Potter. Ned turned to you.

"Quick question Y/N, which is better? Harry Potter books or the movies?"

"Hm..." you thought for a second, "I'd have to say the both, but if I absolutely had to choose, it'd be the books."

MJ smirked while Ned huffed in defeat. You giggled as MJ and Ned continued their little debate. It was so nice to have friends that you could talk to instead of sitting alone, drowning in your own thoughts. 

You were sitting in your last class when the bell rang. Grabbing your stuff, you swiftly got up and headed to your locker, down the hall. There was a large crowd along the halls, eager to get out and go home. Once you got everything you need, off to the park you went. You were a little nervous but you reminded yourself it was just a park and not a restaurant.

As you walked down the pathway in the park, you observed the nature surrounding you. The flowers were wilting due to the upcoming season but the trees were a beautiful mix of reds and yellows. The leaves scattered across the path from the chilly, Autumn breeze, causing you to place your hands in your hoodie pocket. You observed as children played in the park and people walking their dogs until you approached Alexander, who was sitting on a park bench.

"Oh, hey Y/N." he said with a smile.

"Hey."

You both started walking down a path, talking, laughing and watching other people. A little bit later, you and Alexander got ice cream and enjoyed the outdoors. At some point you realized that you and Alexander looked like you were both on a date to others, which made you a little nervous, but you brushed it off, reminding yourself that your just friends, right? 

You stopped walking, checking the time on your phone.

"Sorry, I have a shift at the café, but I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

You smiled at him before heading the opposite direction and into the city streets. You walked down the busy streets for a little until you reached the quaint, little café. Walking around the building, you approached the back door and unlocked it. As you tied your green apron around your waist, you strolled to the kitchen area, where Cora and Ava were working. It looked as if they were making a large quantity of food and drinks. 

Ava noticed you standing there. "Oh, hi Y/N."

"Hi... what are you guys making?"

"Like, the biggest order of cake pops and smoothies in the history of orders." Cora jokingly said, looking up.

"Wow, that is a lot of cake pops."

Ava examined her supplies and looked back to you, "Speaking of which, Y/N, do you mind running to the store to get some more cake supplies, we might run out soon."

"Yeah, sure thing, I'll be back." you replied, taking off your apron and heading out the door.

The sun was setting so you had to be quick if you wanted to make it back in time for your shift. Checking your phone, you searched the nearest grocery store, which unfortunately was a few minutes away. You walked down the street, taking in the chilly, fall aroma but you soon reminded yourself that it wasn't the time to be enjoying your surroundings since Cora wouldn't be very pleased if I was late.

A few minutes later you reached Rosewood Supermarket. 

A/N: this is a shorter chapter for some reason but anyways bye and srry for the delay <3