𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 06

A/N: I'm probs gonna just gonna post on certain days a week instead of everyday because i dont have as much motivation or inspo as i did from the start. <3

You walked through the glass doors of the grocery store. For some reason, the air conditioning made a cold draft sweep over where you were standing, causing you to shiver and bury yourself into your hoodie. Walking down an aisle, your eyes scanned over the products, looking for white cake mix. All you could find was chocolate, red velvet and lemon cake mix. 

You'd think a large grocery store would at least have a little bit of white cake mix

You continued to walk down the aisle and examined all of the boxes. No white cake mix.

"Can I help you with something?"

Looking up, you saw a girl with wavy, sandy blonde hair that had a red top on and a nametag. Clara. She must be an employee.

"Uh, yes... do you happen to know where any white cake mix is?"

"Oh, sure, follow me." she replied, turning the corner into the next aisle.

You followed her as she looked over the products, looking for the mix. Then, she stopped.

"Hmm, not sure why it's all the over here." the blonde girl said, "but here you go."

You gratefully took the cake mixes and internally celebrated.

Maybe I won't be late to my shift after all

You thanked Clara and headed walked down a couple of aisles, searching for some icing and sprinkles. You scanned the icing products, looking for a strawberry icing. 

Vanilla, chocolate, buttercream, salted caramel... strawberry

You took a couple boxes of the strawberry icing, attempting to fit it all in your hands. Looking around, you tried to find some sprinkles. You saw a few jars of sprinkles sitting on one of the shelves. As you looked up, you examined the labels. You then decided on the rainbow sprinkles and tried to balance the plastic jars of sprinkles on top of the boxes in your arms. All of a sudden, there was a loud voice at the front of the store.

"Give me all the damn money!"

You couldn't hear a reply but you immediately had a terrible feeling. You cautiously tip-toed down the aisle, trying to see what was going. Peering over the shelves, you saw a man in all black and an employee who had his hands up. You looked closer and noticed that the man was armed.

Shit

You immediately turned around and tried to tip-toe back but soon remembered that things don't usually go right for you, considering the man had noticed you. 

"Hey! You!" he yelled from behind you, "Empty your pockets now!"

You have got to be kidding me

Reluctantly turning around, you were scared for your life when you saw the gun pointed at you.

"What a lame way to die..." you muttered under your breath, praying to the god that he didn't hear it.

You put your hands up, completely forgetting about the items in your hands as they dropped to the floor. Tears started to prickle your E/C eyes. Great. You heard the sound of him cocking the gun, as if he was about to shoot. At this point, tears were practically streaming down your face now. All of a sudden, the man was now webbed to the shelf and his gun was now on the floor. You sniffled and turned your gaze to the person responsible of the webs.