𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

Quick A/N: ik ive mentioned this in the last chapter but just ignore the fact that its snowing in mid september (or just pretend its october or something lol) this is my book so ill make it snow whenever i want- >:( (also bc i rlly like that winter aesthetic lmao-) anyways enjoy and happy holidays :) ALSO: the first week of school is was only wed-fri because i dont feel like writing 2 more school days which would take like 6 chapters.

After Spider boy left, you didn't stay outside for very long, due to the brutal winter weather. Crawling into your bedroom, you felt glad to be back into the warmth of your room. You shut the window and headed to your bathroom. You felt it was the right time for a warm bath.

While the water rushed out of the faucet and slowly filled the tub, you took a lighter from a drawer and lit a vanilla-scented candle that you've had for a while. Watching the flame dance around the wick, you noticed the sweet smell of vanilla start to fill the aroma of your bathroom. You turned to your bathtub and opened a bottle of bubble bath. Yes, it was kind of childish, but you could care less. Whenever you had baths, which wasn't very often, you always added bubbles.

You turned off the faucet of the bathtub, slipping off your clothing and stepping into the warm, bubble-filled bath. It was a very comforting feeling, the warm water on your cold skin. It was almost like a hug... which suddenly reminded you of Spider boy for some reason and when his arm was around you, or his warm hand on your frost-bitten one. However, you shook these thoughts out of your head and then thought of your "date" with Alexander tomorrow night. You were a little nervous... scratch that... extremely nervous. You've quite literally never been on a date before, and you had no idea how it was even supposed to go or what to expect. Taking a deep breath, you paused those disruptive thoughts and tried to focus on the calming aroma.

A few minutes later, after you drained the bath and dried off, you slipped on your pajamas and headed to your bedroom, ready to sleep. you crawled into bed and pulled your comfy duvet up to your chin, slowly dozing off while you rewind today's events in your head.

You woke up to the warm, sun rays on your tired face. It was finally Saturday... aka the day of your date with Alex.

After you had finally gotten up, after sleeping in, you headed to the kitchen, while your brother sat on the couch in the living room with a laptop in his lap. You opened the cabinets and grabbed random cereal for breakfast. While you poured the milk and added the sugary cereal, you became increasingly curious to what David was doing.

"Whatcha doin?"

He looked up at you, "Well... I was just looking at different schools, since I was hoping to finish my education and finally graduate."

Woah

"That's great David, but... you won't leave me just to fend for myself, right?" you asked.

"No, no... if I do go to a school, I wouldn't stay on campus."

You were half joking when you asked that, but you definitely felt some relief when he replied.

It was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up again.

"So... how was your visit with Grandma yesterday?"

Your expression instinctively turned into a frown.

"Oh, it was alright..."

"So...? Is she doing any better?"

You paused for a second before replying.

"I guess so."

He seemed a little suspicious about your monotone reply, but he didn't say anything else.

The day went by like any other Saturday. You a few books on your fire escape and watched TV in the living room. You were sorta kinda stalling for that date tonight, so you did anything you could to take your mind off of it and relax. Soon enough, time passed and it was already 6:00 PM, so you decided just to get ready.

Opening your closet doors, you looked through your clothes, trying to decide the most suitable outfit for a cafe date. You pulled out a black long-sleeved mini dress with lace along the neckline. It was your favorite, and you only wore it for special occasions.

 It was your favorite, and you only wore it for special occasions

(Imagine your outfit as whatever you like)  

You slipped off your clothes and put on the dress. You had hoped it wasn't too dressy but the cafe was in a more populated area in the city, so it was fine. 

A couple minutes later, after you had put on your shoes, you placed the silver necklace with the blue flower around your neck and admired it in the reflection of the mirror in your bedroom. You don't dress up a lot but seeing yourself in the reflection made you want to do it more often.

Once you were finished getting ready and was about to leave, you grabbed your small, black clutch purse and shoved self-defense items, your wallet and other personal items in it. You seemed to be oblivious to the footsteps behind you.

"Hey, I didn't know we were going out." David said jokingly, behind you.

You turned to face him. "Oh... well I'm just going to cafe with someone, if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind... just be back before 9:30."

You chuckled and rolled your eyes as you turned the doorknob of the front door.

"Sure thing, Dad."

As you closed the door behind you, you smiled at his attempt of actually being a big brother. You hadn't joked around like that since you were both young. (lol we love character development)

The cafe location was well over 20 minutes away, so you decided to take a subway for once.

When you arrived at the entrance of the subway, you carefully went down the stairs and to the subway platforms. As you processed the unfamiliar surroundings of the subway station, you noticed the noisy, busy atmosphere. Populated places like these made you a tad nervous but you pulled your phone to distract you from it. You checked the location again. 

Moonshine Square.

A/N: omg im so sorry for not posting on wednesday lol i was a little caught up with school stuff because it was the last week before winter break so yeah. Also, ik its takin a long time for stuff to happen but bare with me luvs, somethings coming soon ;). Hope you guys are having a good week and ill see yall next chapter which will hopefully be on time but you never know :)

happy holidays luvs <3