𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

A/N: if i accidentally switch out of pov's im really sorry lol. ever since I changed it to first person i keep accidentally switching it to 2nd person lmao. anyways, enjoy and i hope you guys had a good christmas :)

My head was spinning as I walked back from the hospital. Luckily, the rain had stopped for the most part as I made my way back to my apartment complex. My brain was having a hard time processing information and I could feel a headache start to form. I just wanted to go home and go to bed at this point.

Once I entered my apartment building, I climbed the staircase up to my apartment. Unlocking the door, I stepped into the dark room as Ashe greeted me by the door. The cat made a smile appear on my face as it rubbed against my leg, purring. Dropping my backpack by the door, I groggily walked down the hallway, peering into David's room. He was fast-asleep on his bed, snoring. I quietly chuckled as I descended further down the hallway, to my bedroom. Seeing my bed and blankets made a comforting feeling wash over me as I walked into my room. Today was not my favorite day and processing the events only made my head feel worse.

I plopped down on the bed, forgetting to put pajamas on. Almost immediately, as Ashe curled up by my feet, I dozed off into a deep slumber.

It was around 7:12 AM when my alarm went off. The annoying beeping noise filled my ears as I attempted to turn it off. Unfortunately, it was another school day, so I sat up and slowly opened my tired eyes. I soon realized I was still in my clothes from yesterday as I got up from my comfy bed. As I stood up, I noticed my nose was runny and my throat was sore. I raised my hand up to my forehead, checking for a high temperature.

I had a cold.

I sniffled and exited my bedroom, to inform David of this tragic information. When I saw him in the living room, I whined dramatically, in hopes of getting his attention.

"What's up with you?" he asked, noticing my unwell appearance.

"I've got a cold."

"Well, karma's a bitch," he smiled sarcastically, "that's what you get for running in that rain all night."

I rolled my eyes and groaned, grabbing a box of tissues and a bottle of medicine. As I walked back to my room, I pulled out my phone to text Alexander.

                                         🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

                                                           You:

                                                          "Not gonna be at school today, got a cold :("

Alex <3:

"Aw man, really? ill stop by your place after school then."

                                          🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

I unknowingly smiled at the screen and slipped my phone in my back pocket as I walked into my bedroom. When I sat on my bed, I looked out the window, noticing the large patches of gray clouds coating the sky. 

                                                         *Peter's POV*

It was around 8:34 when science class had started. The seat next to mine was empty, where Y/N usually sits. She must have been running late then.