𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER FOURTEEN !
Childhood Memories

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

Five years ago . . .

"I'm gonna catch you!" A four year old Tori shrieked as she tried to escape from the grasps of her 12 year old brother who was currently chasing after her. It was obvious that her older brother has the upper hand in this game due to his height. But Tommy had decided to just slow down his pace so that she would be able to run away from him.

"I'm coming for you" Tommy yelled from behind her.

"No!" she yelled back, turning her head aroundー only to regret it when she tripped on a rock and landed on the ground, causing her left knee to bleed. "Ow!"

Tommy gasped and immediately run towards her "Are you okay?!" he frantically said as he gently picks her up from the ground. He starts to pat her clothes to remove all of the rocks and dust that was stuck onto her clothes. She stared blankly, trying to process everything that had happenedー then it hit her.

She felt her eyes well up in tears as she felt the stinging pain from her scratched knee and hands. She sniffed as she brought her right arm up to her face to wipe away the falling tears. "It hurts bubba." she cried out.

Her brother's gaze softens as he slightly frowns to see his baby sister in that state. "Hey, it's okay." he shushed her as he brought her in his arms, rubbing her small back to soothe her from crying. "Your okay," he said, looking at her as he wipes away the tears.

"Wait here." He told her. He stood up and runs to where he had left his bag before running back to his sister. He kneels as he opens the bag, searching for something that can help his sister. "Aha! I knew that this would be handy." He said as he pulls out a power ranger bandaid from one of his pockets. He removes the seal and turns to his sister. "Alright, hold on to me while I fix your knee, okay?" he asked.

Tori sniffed and nods at her brother's question. She grabs a hold of his shoulder as she watches him carefully placing a bandaid over her wound. Once she was all done, he leans down and kissed the top of the bandaid, and smiled proudly at his achievement. "There! Now it's all better."

Tommy stood up and smiled as his sister check out her cool bandaid. She lets out a giggle and smiled at her brother as she looks up. "Thank you bubba. I feel better now," she said, wrapping her arms around him. He smiled and hugged her close and kissed the top of her head, "You are very much welcome." he said. He lets go and crouched down to grab his bag and grabs her small hand.

"Now, why don't I treat you some ice cream at Ms. Sally's store? I'm pretty sure I still got some spare coins here with me," he told her as they walked away from the playground.

Present time . . .

The bells jiggled as Tommy opened the the door wide open, immediately feeling a gush of coldness from the inside of the store. He motions his head at the entrance as he looks over to his sister, "Go on then." he ushers her inside.