Chapter 14

Soon after, Lisa's father's birthday arrived. She didn't know what kind of attitude Father Song had towards her. To be honest, all the sons and daughters of the Song family in the book 'The Powerful Minister' were all hateful.

She sat on the bed and clasped her head angrily. If she could, she hoped that Jungkook would not go to Song family.

The reason was very simple. The Song family looked down on him, and certainly no one had a good face towards him. But if he didn't go on his father-in-law's birthday, he couldn't be justified.

Lisa thought that her brain hurt more and more as she thinks. Ahh she yelled.

She fell on the quilt, buried her face inside, and her pair of legs kicked in the air wildly.

Jungkook got up much earlier than her. She thought that he already went out early, and so she flew around the bed without fear of being seen by him.

But Lisa didn't know that Jungkook asked for a leave that day. He didn't have to go to the court or go to Dali temple. After practising his sword in the yard, he still had sweat on his forehead. When he opened the curtain, he saw the person who was jumping on the bed. Her white legs were dangling outside the quilt, and her hair was disordered, like a little madman.

Jungkook leaned against the door and watched her lose her temper. Then she smiled and sang, "Are you so happy kicking your quilt? "

Lisa's head rang with a buzzing sound. She quickly raised her head and stared at him with round eyes, "Ah?"

Where did he come from? Didn't he go out this morning?

She was stupefied but then regained her mind, fixed her hair, smiled dryly and said with small voice, "I didn't kick them."

Jungkook smiled, "Okay, don't get angry. We can't be late today. "

His indulgent tone was like talking to a child.

Lisa nodded and climbed down from the bed. When she was about to change clothes, she saw that he didn't want to leave, so she turned around and said, "Go out. "

The longer she got along with him, the more Lisa's original claws and teeth come out. She was even a little smart and knew what can satisfy Jungkook.

"Okay, I'll go out." Jungkook put down the curtain for her very caringly.

Lisa's wardrobe was full of dazzling clothes, most of them were in the color of red. They were more gorgeous than the other. There were only a few plain clothes. It seemed that the original owner didn't even wear them, maybe because it didn't look pretty.

She seriously thought about it. Finally, she chose a set of peachblossom qiyaoru* skirt. The bright color reflected her temperament better. If she had gone home today wearing plain clothes, she guessed that several girls in her family would doubt if she had any brain problems.

As long as there were young talents and aristocratic ladies in the grand meeting, the original owner must dress herself very beautifully and should have a glorious appearance in the eyes of the public.

After Lisa had dressed up, Jungkook also told people to bring the birthday gift prepared in advance.

He sat quietly, his long and thin fingers gently tapping the table, waiting patiently for the woman in the room to come out.

Lisa went out from the inner room and met his beautiful eyes. Jungkook stared at her intently.

The makeup on her delicate face was carefully applied. Her skin was tender and white as jade. The gorgeous makeup on her face was not annoying this time. It's less vulgar, but it sets off her beauty incisively and vividly.