Chapter 51

Jungkook's back was soaked with blood after 40 lashes. He had excellent endurance, and didn't even cry out because of pain from beginning to the end. But, listening to his dull hum was more painful to see.

Most of the Jeon family members were watching, except for Sehun who was still studying in the academy. The other brothers of similar age stood silently watching. No one dared to plead for Jungkook, not even Yugeom. He knew that his grandfather wouldn't be hard towards Jungkook. The second brother rebelled against his grandmother. Being whipped was not a severe punishment.

Zhao Bo stood on the edge and watched this good play. It's strange to say that although his second brother was not very pleasant and his grandmother didn't like him, the number of times Jungkook was punished from was only a few times. It was not easy to see his second brother embarrassed once.

Originally, Zhao Bo was still looking at it with great interest for fear that he would miss a little detail.

Unfortunately, he didn't see an interesting expression on Jungkook's face. Gradually, he didn't think it was interesting.

Tut, wasting time.

Zhao Bo thought that if he had known that his second brother's expression was this boring when he was punished, he wouldn't come see him, and would just find other interesting things to pass time. This would be better than standing in a daze, watching him.

When the whip was over, the pain from Jungkook's back was very severe. He knelt for a long time, so his knees were aching. He straightened up slowly while he gradually became paler.

Having beaten him like this, old man Jeon felt soft hearted and waved his hand, "Help the third young master to go back."

Jungkook's face was pale and his voice was light. "No, this grandson can go back on his own."

Old man Jeon knew that he was stubborn. Since he said that, old man Jeon was too lazy to talk to him, and didn't continue to pester him.

Lisa had been waiting outside. When she saw Jungkook, she immediately ran to him and looked at the bloodstain on his body. She wanted to touch him, but she dared not for fear of hurting him. Her eyes were red, like she was scared to death. "Is it painful? I...I..I'll..."

She said incoherently, "I... I'll help you. I'll help you with the medicine." After a long pause, Lisa said regretfully, "I will not trouble you in the future."

After this incident, whenever she would see the old lady, she would talk less, and won't argue again.

Lisa was very guilty. Jungkook was punished for her so badly that his face was white and bloodless, as if he would fall down any time.

Jungkook put his hand on her shoulder, and leaned most of his body on her. He smiled at her, so that she wouldn't worry anymore, "Don't blame yourself. Don't think too much."

The more he said this, the more uncomfortable Lisa felt. She wiped the water from the corner of her eyes and carefully helped him walk.

The servants in the residence had already prepared hot water. Lisa was not afraid of shame this time. Her throat was sour, but she took the initiative to say, "Take off your clothes. I will clean your blood for you, and then apply the medicine."

Jungkook's eyes drooped, and his lips rose slightly. "Okay."

The man's body is thin with smooth skin. There were are many whiplash marks on his back.

Lisa wiped the blood on his body with a damp cloth and asked, "Does it hurt? If it hurts, you must tell me."

Jungkook closed his eyes and could still smell her fragrance on the tip of his nose. He smiled softly, "Doesn't hurt."