Chapter 67

Lisa really didn't feel much. Even at the moment of vomiting, she felt relieved. At last, she didn't have to be afraid.

Jungkook really poisoned her. She couldn't avoid fate.

When she actually faced this moment, she was rather indifferent.

However, Lisa's desire for survival was still strong. She didn't want to die.

No matter what era she was in, she didn't want to die.

Life is so beautiful.

She also had a lot of things she hadn't done yet.

She didn't have a good relationship with others yet and still couldn't bear to die like this.

She relied on Jungkook, and still had the strength to smile at him. "I don't think I can go back to my mother's home today."

She couldn't breathe, and her heart was dull and painful. At this moment, she felt the whirling feeling that she had only read in the book.

Her hands and feet were cold, and she had no strength. The corner of her eyes were moist, her little hand took his sleeve, and shook him. Her voice became smaller and smaller, "I don't want to die."

I really don't want to.

Why was it her? She only read the book and was inexplicably transported.

Even if she transmigrated, why did it have to be in a rubbish script setting! She couldn't change anything, because she transmigrated too late.

Lisa began to think...was it at the beginning when she made a bad comment under the book 'The Powerful Minister'? She wrote a dog blood comment, and got retribution?

She had always been working hard. Lisa was more and more aggrieved, clearly she did nothing wrong.

Thinking of this, Lisa cried. Her hot tears rolled down in string. Her cheeks were moist and her eyes were red.

Jungkook thought that she was crying because of pain. He held her and took a deep breath, as he said in a low voice, "You won't die. Don't talk nonsense."

He was not disgusted with her dirt. He gently wiped the blood from the corners of her mouth with his sleeves.

Lisa was carried into the room by him. She knew that he was also very sad. His eyes were full of blood, and his face was completely bloodless.

Such a man with everything under control could panic.

After suddenly vomiting blood, Lisa felt that her chest was not so stuffy.

She still had no strength. Her upper and lower eyelids were fighting the drowsiness.

Yugeom just took the pulse for her. Without his second brother's command, he immediately said, "I'll go to make the medicine."

He couldn't come up with an antidote, so he had to prescribe some soothing drugs.

Lisa was only vomiting blood now. She would gradually feel the pain later on. The poison would slowly permeate her organs and corrode her lungs.

This attack would last for several years.

As soon as Lisa laid on the bed, she went to sleep, and didn't have to think about anything.

She felt that Jungkook had been by her side. This person had everything under his control, but now he looked helpless.

They had looked for Yugeom's master for more than a year already, but still couldn't find him.