Chapter 82

After little Sannie cried enough, he straightened his back and sat on her lap. His black eyes that were washed by tears were now clean and clear. His eyes were motionless, as he looked up at his mother.

Not only the appearance was the same, but also the aura was the same-fragrant and sweet.

Lisa was worried about scaring little Sannie, but the child's bearing capacity was much better than she thought. He just refused to climb down from her lap. She pursed her mouth tightly and asked nothing.

Lisa changed her hand to support his waist and lowered her face. She looked gentle. "Look at you. Your eyes are swollen with tears. People will laugh at you when they see it."

"I'm not afraid of them laughing."

Lisa wiped the tear marks from the corners of his eyes with her finger, and coaxed him, "Let's stop crying, okay? Mother will be distressed."

This was her first time seeing little Sannie cry so fiercely. His tears flowed down like the river for a long time.

Little Sannie choked and nodded, "I won't cry anymore. I won't cry."

But he couldn't help it. Just hearing his mother's voice, he couldn't help but cry again. He thought he had lost his mother.

His father would have other wives in the future, and he would have to call someone else mother.

Little Sannie vented all the grievances he had been holding back these days in front of her. Lisa continued coaxing him, holding him, and gently patting his back.

She raised her eyes and glared at jungkook. She didn't know how he took care of the child in recent months. Her heart was broken when she saw her son crying like this.

Jungkook didn't say anything to stop him from crying. Instead, he took out a handkerchief from his sleeve and handed it to Lisa, "Wipe it for him."

Little Sannie obediently lifted his cheek that was wet with tears, and Lisa softly wiped his cheeks clean. She gently placed a kiss on his forehead.

It took a long time to coax little Sannie.

Lisa had already ignored the presence of jungkook in the room. She was full of concern for little Sannie. She asked, "Have you had a good meal these days while I was not around?"

Little Sannie was a picky eater before. At first, he didn't want to eat the food, and later, he couldn't eat the food.

He hung his head. "Sometimes not."

"You can't do this in the future."

Jungkook, who had been silent, suddenly uttered a voice. His deep voice came from their backs, "You will be hungry if you don't eat."

His gaze swept across little Sannie. "You spoiled him and got used to it. If he gets hungry for two more meals, he won't be picky."

Lisa imitated his tone and said, "You are the fierce one. You will only be satisfied if he does not go against your orders."

Jungkook laughed like a spring breeze. He didn't seem to care about being choked by her. "You think he's too fragile."

He was a child raised by him. His temper and character were like his. Although he was a lovely innocent child, he was not weak at all. At a young age, he learned to make use of his mother.

Jungkook did not know whether he should be pleased.

"Can you go out? I want to talk to my son alone." Lisa lowered her voice and muttered.

Jungkook opened his lips and spewed out four words. "Cross the river and demolish the bridge."

Lisa was frightened by his eyes and trembled. After thinking about it, she didn't want to push forward and challenge his bottom line.