Chapter 65

Lisa was packed up by Jungkook like a meal.

Jungkook's bottom line of vinegar should not be provoke. Her mouth was bit a painful, the rouge on her lips were eaten clean by Jungkook .

After lunch, the queen deliberately left to speak with the ladies, so Jungkook was left with little Sannie.

She followed the noble girl into the hall. The queen was majestic, elegant, and graceful. She had on a heavy make-up, but still looked very beautiful.

The queen said with a smile, "Come, seat down, ladies."

Lisa sat in the second position on the queen's right hand side.

The queen's eyes fell on her and asked, "Miss Song, how can you be alone?"

"The child is naughty and has a little tantrum. His father is coaxing him now." Lisa looked calm. "I hope you don't blame me."

The queen gathered her smile and said, "Naturally, I won't blame you, but I always listen to your mother saying that little Sannie is lovely, so I want to see him."

Naturally, the queen's mother would not be aunt Lin, but her father's wife.

"I heard that you were seriously ill. Are you better now?"

Lisa replied, "I'm alright."

The queen nodded and laughed, "That's good."

The queen's purpose was not pure, and her original goal was not Lisa, but her son.

These days, she had a hard time. She lost everything and even implicated her family. Her good stepson was not good. Jungkook, as a good aide to her stepson, wrote incisively and vividly the four words of 'cutting off the roots'. Her family's foundation was greatly damaged, and most family members were uprooted. Her efforts over the years were wasted.

Even if the sixth prince ascended the throne in the future, she would still be a noble empress dowager, but Jungkook would not let go of her son.

The tenth prince, who was only 15 years old, and the baby who she painstakingly given birth to, was stabbed on the way to Jingzhou, and almost died.

She was not reconciled, and gnashed her teeth with hate. Fortunately, the tenth prince survived, otherwise the queen would take Jungkook's own son to pay for her son's life.

Lisa was not as valuable as little Sannie in her eyes. She remembered that Jungkook's marriage with Lisa was not because of love. This third young lady of the Song family was arrogant, and was far from the knowledgeable and reasonable woman that Jungkook would like. Even if she could hold Lisa's life in her palm, she may not be able to get what she wanted from Jungkook.

The queen also felt sympathy for Lisa. She was not spoiled by her husband. Her original healthy body was also deteriorating due to a disease. She wouldn't survive without medicine.

However, the queen also admired Lisa, who lived happily and wantonly during the past few years of marriage. She had heard of her affairs. It's a pity that the generation of Song family was gone. She was afraid that Jungkook may start settling old accounts with this young wife.

The queen was suddenly curious. What would Jungkook do with his wife, who only made him wore many green hats?

"How many unmarried sisters do you have in your family?"

Lisa was stunned, "Yes?"

But what do you mean by her family?

With a sigh, the queen picked up her tea cup and took a sip of tea. "The sixth prince has only married the imperial concubine, and there is no one around to serve him. I am thinking of taking a side concubine for the sixth prince. Your sister will be very good."