Chapter 17

Jungkook lowered his eyes and suppressed all his thoughts. He had endured all these years, and he could still endure this time.

Jungkook's heart and eyes were small. He remembered everything Lisa did that made him unhappy. He remembered everything clearly, and he was waiting to settle everything with her.

The little bun hanging on him seemed to be full of troubles. His chin was on Jungkook's shoulder. He was silent and no one noticed his grievances.

Lisa felt that his face seemed to be ucomfortable but she didn't think of the reason why she wanted he was making a face like that. She went forward two steps and looked at him with concern, and asked, "What's the matter? Not happy? "

She bent her lips and smiled for a while, and even asked, "Why are you not happy? pouting face is not cute at all "

He didn't want to admit it at all. He shook his head and said in a voice, "There is no unhappiness. "

He was just afraid. He thought of the past, the days when he was locked up. He liked the mother now, and didn't like the one who didn't want to look at him.

Lisa couldn't help pinching his fleshy face. "Good boys don't lie."

It seemed that little Sannie was still reluctant to say it. He took his father's shoulder and refused to make a sound. Lisa didn't want to embarrass him. Even if the child didn't want to say it, it may just be a nightmare, and he was embarrassed to tell her.

She smiled. "Well, if you don't want to say it, don't say it. But remember to wear shoes when you get out of bed. The ground is very cold "

Little Sannie nodded and admitted his mistake, "I'm not a good boy."

Lisa touched his head, just about to say something, but Jungkook put him down in a flat tone, "Go, put on your shoes. Don't do it next time."

It seemed that little Sannie didn't want to leave the two of them. Pitiful eyes looked at Lisa for fear if he turn his head, his mother would leave, the door would close, and he couldn't find anyone.

Jungkook, with a heavy face, said softly, "Don't make any trouble. "

Little Sannie lowered his head and went in barefoot to find his shoes.

When Lisa read 'The Powerful Minister', she thought Jungkook was very fond of his son. Now it seemed that Jungkook was not blindly fond of him. He was very strict and would never allow him to get used to his bad habits.

She opened her mouth and complained boldly to him, "You were just too fiece with little Sannie."

After all, he was only four years old. Jungkook could speak in a gentler tone.

Jungkook raised her eyebrows, smiled and glanced across her feet. "I remember you didn't like wearing shoes at home. "

He had seen her running around barefoot several times.

Lisa's throat choked. "There is carpet in the room, and barefoot is very comfortable. I'm not a child. What's the matter with barefoot? "

Jungkook snorted. Finally, she could see some fluctuations on his always-cold face. "Little Sannie must have learned those things from yours."

"That's not necessary. "

"Is it possible to learn from me? "

Lisa blurted out, "He likes you more and sticks to you. Maybe he learned it from you. "

After her voice fell, Lisa knew that she said the wrong thing. Of course, little Sannie sticks to his father more, the original owner didn't treat him well.