Chapter 20

Lisa didn't expect to ask Jungkook what she wanted. She didn't think Jungkook would like her. Lisa acted on a whim. She tried to seduce him to see how he would react. As expected, his concentration was very good. He was not moved by her at all, his face didn't blush, his heart was not jumping, his eyes were still cold, and his face had not changed.

She felt bored. Jungkook really was exactly the same as the book 'The Powerful Minister'. He was not close to women and had a cold personality. If he had to treat a woman differently, it would be because he had motives.

So it's not too much to say that he's heartless.

Lisa took off her shoes, socks and coat. She jumped to bed, wrapped herself in a cocoon, rolled around, and went to sleep.

Jungkook sat beside the bed and gazed at her quietly. His white fingers slightly touched her cheek. The color of his pupils deepened gradually, and the corners of his lips rose little by little.

He didn't see that she had no heart for him.

***

It's early in the summer, and it was getting hotter and hotter. In this period of time, she seldom saw Jungkook. He was too busy that she didn't see him. Lisa could guess what he was busy about.

In this year, the male lead took sides with the sixth prince. Since then, he began to show himself in the court. At last, the sixth prince fought hard in a fierce battle of seizing the crown. Jungkook made a lot of efforts and strategies. When the new emperor ascended the throne, he also became an important minister in power.

It's less than a year before the new emperor ascended the throne. That is to say, Jungkook's first day was not far away.

It's wasn't just Lisa's self-love, but she really thinks that Jungkook didn't have the same intention to kill her as before. Occasionally, she could even see kindness in his eyes.

Jungkook didn't show up much. She was happy.

On this day, Third Lady Jeon suddenly called her over and asked her to have lunch together.

Third lady Jeon, Sehun's biological mother, was devoted to Buddhism. During the holidays, she even wished that Jungkook, the 'son' would not ask her to greet her. The gloominess of Jungkook's body was too heavy that she didn't lke it.

Lisa wore gold and silver, and went slowly to the third lady's house of the West courtyard while wearing a gorgeous makeup. The lunch had been prepared. When third lady raised her eyes, she saw a woman with a golden light and heavy makeup. She frowned immediately, thinking that Lisa had not made any progress for the past several years.

Third lady Jeon sighed heavily in her heart. She couldn't take this daughter-in-law. She dared not to scold her. Lisa was not only arrogant, but also had a bad temper. She could hit with a dozen of insulting words.

When she cried, she brought troubles. If she was aggrieved, she would make a fuss and wanted to go back to her family.

Her eyes hurt when she saw her. She did not dare to call people until she was ready. She smiled and said, "Lili, sit down. "

Lisa sat opposite to her, and there was an unfamiliar woman sitting on the table. Third lady Jeon said, "This is Ruoyun, a girl from the Yang family in Suzhou. "

Ah her real daughter.

Yang Ruoyun's was also very beautiful. She had a small and delicate face. Always smiling.

Lisa nodded her head and said her greetings.

In the original book, Yang Ruoyun was a very important person. She was the second female lead in this book. She was infatuated with the male lead. Every year, Yang Ruoyun would live in Jeon's house for a period of time. She liked to follow the man when she was a child and wanted to marry him when she grew up.