Chapter 47

Jungkook took two steps forward, reached out his hand, and said, "Little Sannie is a little heavy. Let me hold him."

He took the child from her arms, and little Sannie naturally hugged his neck and shouted, "Father."

Jungkook touched his head. "Is it uncomfortable?"

"Mmhmm." Little Sannie was guilty. If he wasn't ill, his father and mother would not worry about him.

Little Sannie buried his head, and his eyes were red. He cried out, "I'm wrong, father."

Jungkook held him quietly, and the tears of the child fell uncontrollably on his shoulder. When little Sannie had cried enough, he said, "Boys should not easily shed tears."

When he said this to him, little Sannie burped and wiped the tears on his cheek with his sleeve. His nasal tone was thick. "I won't cry anymore."

His father used to say that crying was a sign of weakness. He just couldn't help it today.

Lisa didn't notice that he was crying at first because the child cried quietly. She went over and looked at him heartily. Then she took out her handkerchief and wiped his face gently. "It doesn't matter. If you want to cry, you just cry. No one will think you're weak."

The couple were very different in educating their children. Jungkook was very strict with his children in all aspects. As for Lisa, who was a typical kind mother, children should be well loved. This was the case for boys, especially for girls.

Jungkook didn't seem to have anything to do today. He stayed at home and had lunch with them.

Although Lisa had a good cooking skill, she had only been in the kitchen several times, and each time it was to cook for her son. No one else had this honor, even jungkook.

Jungkook didn't ask her where the cooking skills came from. He knew that Lisa used to be a delicate lady who didn't touch spring water with ten fingers, and no one dared to let her cook in the Song family.

According to her proud nature, she was not a person who would wash hands and make soup for others. She had never learned this since she married to the Jeon family.

Jungkook was vaguely aware of what. He guessed some of this, but did not say it.

He was very good at observing other people. Lisa was his wife. He knew what she would be. What's more, the changes of Lisa these days were too big and had full of flaws.

But these...Jungkook didn't care. As long as Lisa was by his side and under his control, it was enough.

Jungkook tasted the braised pork made by her. It was bright and sweet. It was not greasy. It was really delicious.

Lisa had two small bowls of rice, and her stomach was full. She just put down her chopsticks, raised her eyes to jungkook, and said to her, "By the way, mother said that she would take me to Fulu temple to worship Buddha the day after tomorrow. I think we might stay in the temple for another night."

Jungkook didn't know about it. He smiled, "Mother likes you very much."

Third lady Jeon believed in Buddhism. She went to the temple every month to donate incense money to worship the Buddha. She had never brought Lisa as her daughter-in-law before.

"Maybe I'm just loved by people."

"Yes." Jungkook thought for a moment and said, "Come back early before it gets dark. It's cold at night in Qinshan mountain. I'm afraid you can't bear it. "

He was too strict that he wouldn't let her sleep in the temple overnight? She was a little uncomfortable. Lisa hated being controlled.

Later, she realized that jungkook's attitude towards her was a little like that in the book. He was the same to the female lead.