Chapter 46

If it wasn't for jungkook who volunteered to read her the letters, Lisa wouldn't know that He Run had written so many to her these days. Jungkook read one letter after another in a low voice.

Lisa's ears and brain hurt. He enunciated words clearly and read them very slowly, for fear that she couldn't hear them clearly.

After reading, Lisa watched jungkook slowly tore the envelope in his hand to pieces and scattered the scraps of paper on the ground.

Jungkook was so angry after thinking about it. He looked down at Lisa, who pretended that she didn't hear anything. His lips turned up, and he laughed. Suddenly, he reached out his hand, grabbed her chin, and said, "How is it? Did it move you?"

Lisa thought that the male lead's jealousy was really big. The air was full of sour taste, vinegar and gas. He was afraid that she couldn't hear it.

But she was also wronged. She didn't write the letters, and didn't receive any of them.

Jungkook intercepted the letter and flicked her face, which was really stingy.

Forced to look up at him, she whispered back, "I didn't hear you."

Lisa was still very clever. She didn't face her problems directly and tried to avoid the trouble. However, jungkook was not easy to fool. He smiled and said, "I'll read it to you again. This time, you should listen carefully."

Lisa's eyes were wide and round. Didn't he tear all the letters?

Jungkook saw at a glance what she was thinking in her heart, and said, "My memory is not bad. After seeing that many times, I will recite it for you again."

Lisa's body was stiff and her heart was shaking. She held out her hand tremblingly. Her thin fingers carefully grasped his clothes, swallowed her saliva, and spoke to him in a friendly voice, "Don't do this."

Stingy. So petty!

Jungkook looked at her excitedly and said, "What's the matter with me?"

Lisa couldn't stand his hypocritical and sullen ghost appearance. If he gets angry, he will lose his temper directly?!

Why did he slowly torture her heart like this? It made her terrified.

She looked out, raised her face, and said with a higher voice, "You are angry."

Jungkook nodded, and generously recognized it. He replied, "Well, yes."

Lisa was innocent when the pot came down from the sky.

"I didn't write to He Run. What are you so angry about?"

Jungkook once said to her that he would never mentioned the past, but he often could not control his emotions, especially what sixth prince said today, which he couldn't forget even if he wanted to.

"Then I'm unreasonable."

Lisa's heart suddenly felt a little more guilty. When she thought about it carefully, it was the original owner who took the initiative to hook up with He Run. He Run's longing for her was also because she always treated him vaguely.

In a reasonable sense, it was her fault.

Jungkook loosened her chin, went to his usual place, and sat down. There was a stack of unused white paper on the desk. He picked up the brush on the pen holder, stood at the desk expressionless, and calmly began to practice calligraphy.

The clouds on his face was light and breezy.

Lisa probably understood his temper. She made him uncomfortable, in return, he would make her feel bad and upset. He would try his best to beat her in other matters.