Chapter 22

Lisa's eyes were red, while she swallowed, "I know. "

Jungkook nodded contentedly, loosened her chin, his fingertips gradually fell along her cheeks. He lowered his face to her neck and smelled the light fragrance that belonged to her.

Jungkook's heart moved, his eyes deepened gradually, and his cold fingers rested on her waist. He untied the belt of her clothes. Lisa was frightened. She trembled and was nervous.

Then, overwhelming kisses fell on her, and she heard him say, "As long as you are obedient, I will treat you well. "

She's his wife. If she keeps her peace and breaks up with other men, he will be good and not hurt her.

Jungkook was not bored of her delicate and daring resistance. He even felt an unusual pleasure in his heart.

This weak and fragile thing can only depend on him. He could manipulate her sadness and joy. This greatly satisfied his desire for control. He also liked the claws that she occasionally showed. She was cute and arrogant.

Lisa thought that something would happen tonight, but Jungkook stopped at the last step, tied the buttons for her, and whispered in her ear, "Go to sleep. "

Lisa closed her eyes but couldn't sleep at all. She remembered that Jungkook, the male lead, had a great characteristic - his obsession to cleanliness.

In novels centered for women, It was not a bad trait for a domineering male lead to have a habit of cleanliness. It was even considered a good quality because it would mean he won't casually like a woman, or won't easily have relations with them. While she was relieved, she was still somewhat lost. Lisa secretly pinched her thigh. What's the loss!?

After Jungkook's warning, both him and his wife were in a peace for a long time.

Another month later, Lisa was shocked to find that a very important plot of the book 'The Powerful Minister' was about to come, that is, the appearance of the female lead.

The female lead of 'The Powerful Minister' was a little flower tailor-made for the male lead. She only knew the simple and good things of the world. She had almost all the beauitful qualities of a woman. After saving the seriously injured male lead on the way, it was not a surprise that the male lead took an interest to her. As time went by, this interest became an infatuation.

Since then, the male lead had killed all hindrances around her. The only ability that the female lead had was acting coquettish!

And the male lead was very fond of looking at a beautiful woman who acts coquettishly, so he doted on her throughout the whole book.

Angry, really angry.

The gap between her and the female lead was big. This female lead had the right to do everything. In contrast, she had to carry all the blame that the original owner left.

This fate is extremely tragic.

The male lead took care of everything for the female lead clearly, and later, he placed people who was his confidants to serve beside the female lead in Jeon's house.

When she was reading the book, Lisa felt that the female lead seemed to be very happy. She didn't have to do anything and no one contradicted her. She stayed happily in the backyard all day and was spoiled to the bone.

But this kind of life didn't seem to be free. She was secretly watched by people whenever she went out. It's bad that even though she had a good life, she was still being controlled.

However, this matter had nothing to do with Lisa. She thought about it and maybe after eliminating Jungkook's hatred value towards her, she had to talk to him well about the divorce. Anyway, her mother was not short of money. It didn't matter if she was abandoned. It was enough to be able to eat. And from the beginning, her goal was to escape.