Chapter 90

Lisa slept until it was dark before she woke up lazily. Her face was rosy and bright. Her sight turned around the room twice. It turned out that she was still in Jungkook 's study.

She still remembered that she listened to her husband and son's discussion when she fell asleep. The sunshine, which was soft and warm, fell on her face. She had unconsciously put down her guard and fell into a good sleep.

Jungkook had taken off her clothes.

Before she prepared to go out barefoot again, she slowly put on her clothes first.

Thinking of Jungkook's advice, she took back her feet in silence and put on her shoes before she went out.

The candle was extinguished, and the man was sitting under the lamp with a delicate outline of the jaw. The faint candlelight sprinkled on his shoulder as he looked down seriously.

Lisa walked over and asked, "Where are the children? "

Jungkook raised his head. His dark eyes were covered with heavy light, and his voice was a little cold. "Grandma Lin took them both."

Lisa, for a moment, seemed speechless.

Jungkook put down the pen in his hand and walked to her from behind the desk. His thin white finger gently touched his forehead and asked, "Are you hungry?"

She had been sleeping for an hour, and it was long after her dinner time. Jungkook had not asked the servants to put food. He was waiting for her to wake up.

Lisa's finger was grasped by him. She seemed not quite awake yet and nodded in a muddle. "I'm hungry."

Jungkook then asked the servants to bring up the dinner that was prepared early. Lisa began to eat with her head down and didn't care to talk to Jungkook.

It was like being hungry for several days.

No one could blame Lisa. She didn't eat much at noon and just woke up from hunger.

Otherwise, if she wasn't hungry, no one knows when she would wake up again.

After eating two bowls of rice, Lisa put down her chopsticks, licked her lips, and asked, "I still want to eat some desserts."

"It's difficult to eat too much at night."

He was implicating that he wouldn't allow it.

Lisa curled her mouth and looked unhappy.

Jungkook did not look soft-hearted.

Lisa didn't like sweets very much, but she just wanted to have a taste today. She was not happy to be under such control. She looked at jungkook angrily and found that the man's face was cold and indifferent.

She was even angrier and got up.

Jungkook raised his eyes and asked, "Where will you go?"

Lisa replied, "I'll go out for a walk to help digestion."

She gnashed her teeth at the last words she said.

Jungkook pretended that he didn't see her face. He held her small hands. "Let's go. I'll accompany you."

The garden of their new residence was very elegant. The path was covered with pebbles and green bamboos were planted on both sides.

The moon was bright, and it shined on the ground like a layer of phosphor. It was cool at night and the wind was a little breezy.

Lisa looked at the man on her side-his adam apple, his full and soft lips, and his straight nose. His eyes were very beautiful. His lips were curled, and he seemed to have a shallow smile.