Billion Dollar Question

Jess' POV

I ran from my room, Shiloh barking and running ahead of me after the billionaire. The billionaire who was continuing to laugh and yell "suck it" to everyone else in the tower. He finally stopped as he reached the common room, jumping up and down on one of the couches with Shiloh.

"Yes little doggy! Finally I get to make my call and seal the deal!!!" Shiloh licked his face when he finally sat down. He sputtered and tried to push her off of him, but she wouldn't relent.

"Ha! That's what you get, Stark!" Wondering off to the kitchen, I decided to make breakfast for everyone, as they were just waking from Tony's screaming. I checked the fridge and pantry and found everything I needed for breakfast. I began mixing multiples of the ingredients, coming from the recipe long ingrained into my head. "Hey FRIDAY? Could you please play something from my playlist?"

As Kenny Loggins played through the room, I swung my hips and sang along. As I began cooking everything, I grabbed a spatula and began singing into the handle... childish, I know. I never noticed everyone gathering in the kitchen entrance to watch me, or the smirks at my antics, or the surprise at my song choice. I was just cooking breakfast with my music blaring.

As the song ended, I spun around to belt out the ending... but saw all the eyes on me. I squeaked and dropped my spatula, cheeks turning cherry red. The men began clapping as I grabbed my spatula and spun back around. I ignored the guys as I cleaned off the spatula and returned to breakfast. As the next song started, I blanched, knowing the lyrics would catch everyone's attention.

My face turned even redder as the song progressed, and all was silent except for the food. I continued doing my thing, stacking up all the cooked food and doing what I needed. I grabbed enough plates and silverware and began to set the massive table, still avoiding the guys. The song continued as I got all of the food onto serving trays and jars. Finally, the song ended. I began cleaning up my cooking mess when a pair of arms wrapped tightly around me from behind. Looking down and seeing the callouses and oil stains, it was Tony. I patted his hands as more and more joined in on the hug. I breathed in the moment before breaking things up.

"Ok guys, better go eat. Your food is getting cold."

*****

"What in the fresh Valhalla is this?"

"Reindeer games, I think you meant to say, 'What in the fuck are these?'"

"Language!" 

"This isn't some vegan crap is it? Cause I don't swing that way."

Getting fed up with the arguing, I finally explained.

"Guys! everyone just calm down, and let me talk." Everyone shut up at once. Haha. "These are called zucchini patties. My mom taught me to make them long ago. They are like pancakes, but a little more filling with the zucchini. And the red stuff is mixed berry syrup I made from the berries in the fridge. Just try it, please?" Everyone looked at me shocked until Tony finally smirked.

"Oh good. You will love your date then." Huh?

"What is that supposed to mean, Tony?" What the hell was this guy getting at.

"You really aren't like other women... you are just... different. And I like it." I blushed once again and gestured to them to start eating. Several moans were heard from around the table as the big tough guys ate some zucchini patties. I couldn't help but giggle as I served myself.

*****

Tony had said to wear something casual, but comfortable. So... I wore what I always did back home. I slipped on some worn jeans, socks, and a sleeveless T shirt. Then I searched through my stuff and found my cowboy boots. Yes, cowboy boots. The women's boots are too freaking narrow! Grabbing my ball cap I left the room and headed for the common room to wait for Tony.

Arriving in the living room area, I spotted Shiloh on a couch, cuddling with Bucky and Steve. I smiled softly at the trio. How freaking cute. Walking further into the room, I saw everyone but Tony watching some show on TV. All but one of my boys, freaking cute! Someone cleared their throat behind me, so I turned to see Tony in jeans and a Black Sabbath T shirt. I smiled and reached out for his hand. He reached his out, confusion evident on his face. As soon as I grasped his hand, I tugged him in for a hug.

"Um, not that I don't love this, but, um, why?" He hugged back lightly, still not used to much physical contact.

"Just cause." With that, I pulled away and he tugged me with him.

We went down to the garage and he opened the door of a Jeep for me. I climbed inside and he shut the door behind me, running to his side. He jumped in, cranked the engine on and jetted out of the garage.

"So..." I trailed a finger up his arm seductively. He squirmed in the seat slightly, biting his bottom lip, but kept his eyes glued on the road and his hands to himself. I suddenly ripped my hand away and jumped around in my seat. "Where are we going? Where are we going? Where are we going?"

I laughed as he growled in frustration and banged his head on the steering wheel. His white knuckled grip on the steering wheel and frown was quite comical.

"Well sweetheart, I'm not gonna say a word after that stunt." I laughed harder as he muttered as he continued driving. "Little minx... you're not as innocent as you seem."

My laughing died down finally as we pulled up and parked in front of a small vet clinic. I turned to Tony in question, but he was already jumping out and running over to open my door.

"Tones, what are we doing here?" He held a finger to his lips and smiled, helping me out of the car. He walked me to the clinic, and held the door open for me. I smiled and walked through, my entire being lighting up at the sign in front of me.

'Welcome Jess! We present to you, your patient!' 

After reading the sign, it was a whorl wind of prepping and finding myself in an operating room, preparing to spay a dog getting adopted out. I looked to Tony, smiling brightly.

"I heard you talking to Bucky one day about having operated a few times back at your old clinic. You sounded like you missed it. So, I got one set up for you. Crazy chick." He smirked as I smiled even brighter and thanked him. Then, I got started.

Throughout spaying the dog, Tony stood by to "watch". What he really did was gag and cover his eyes for majority of the operation. With the finally sutures being placed, Tony came closer to get a better look at my work.

"Wait, wait, wait. How come there is no line of stitches here? What did you do, super glue it shut?!" I laughed before explaining.

"No, there are stitches, but they are all internal. My old boss showed my how to suture so they were never seen." He praised my work before we headed back home. Home, isn't that a crazy thought?

*****

When we reached home, Tony asked me to come to his room with him quick. I agreed and we headed to his... holy hell this is a huge room. I looked around in awe before turning back to Tony.

"Ok Jess... time for the billion dollar question.... Will you sleep with me tonight?"

A/N:

Muahahahahaha!!!! Yeah, I just did that. How do yall like this so far? Good? Bad? Disgusting? So, true story about the operations. Working at the clinic I'm at now, I have neutered cats, spayed a cat, helped spay a cow, and assisted in many other things like testing bulls. Super exciting stuff!!!

Anyways, hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Love y'all!!

~Sam