Jamie the Big Softy Pt. 2

The drive home was filled with me talking to the dog, and Bucky chuckling from the driver's seat. The dog sat in the back seat of the car, ears perked forward, eyes wide open. She already seemed so much more... alive than before. I guess getting outside with new people will do that to you... I stealthily looked at Buck through my lashes. Well, I thought I was stealthy, but apparently  not. Bucky's gaze met mine quickly and I blushed crimson. The dog cocked her head to the side in confusion and licked my cheek. Feeling super embarrassed, I couldn't bare to look back over towards Buck... but of course my curiosity got the better of me.

I snook another glance at him through my hair when suddenly his hand was resting on the back of my head, pulling me forward sharply. His warm lips met mine in a fiery kiss. I instantly kissed back as he slowly pulled away, focusing back on the road. I sat back in my chair and touched my lips, shocked at the straight forward approach from him. I began to blush again when he spoke in a deep gravelly voice.

"Doll... next time you decide to look at me like that, please don't let it be when I'm driving. God, you make my heart race. Gonna give me a heart attack sometime..." he muttered the last part as I smirked in triumph. Haha! 

*****

We finally arrived back at the tower, so I grabbed my dog's leash and the dog bed while Buck grabbed the rest. God he is such a gentleman... snap out of it Jess! Jesus woman! The dog sniffed around as we approached the doors to the tower. I entered first, Happy smiling at me from the front. I grinned back and made my way to the elevators, Bucky trailing behind me. I clicked the button for the common area, asked JARVIS to call everyone there, and climbed into the box with Buck and my new best friend.

*****

I began to fidget at the elevator drew nearer to our destination. I was so freaking excited to show off my new buddy! I began to pick at my thumb until a massive, rough hand lightly grasped my two. I looked up at Buck and smiled softly.

"Thank you so much for this... it means more than you know." He showed a toothy grin, squeezed my hands, and nodded. Then the elevator doors opened to my other men waiting.

The dog was automatically on edge with so many men in the room, but she calmed down some when she realized I was calm and at ease. I unclipped her leash to allow her to sniff the men, get used to their scent.

"Guys, don't make any fast movements around her for these first couple days. She has been through a lot and doesn't take kindly to many new people right away. Just let her smell you and make the first move..." I trailed off as I realized this dog was exactly like me in more ways than just our past. I furrowed my brows in deep thought, looking at her walking around sniffing the perimeter. Then Steve broke me out of my thoughts.

"So Jess, what did you name her?" I hadn't really thought about that, but in this moment, knowing how much alike we were, I decided. 

"Shiloh."

***** 

After several more minutes of socializing with the men, I called Shiloh to follow me to my room. Bucky followed, carrying the stuff still. We rode the elevator to my floor and waltzed to my room. Shiloh immediately began sniffing everywhere around my room as Bucky and I set up her food, water, bed and many other things. I decided that she needed a moment to adjust, so I shooed Buck out and softly closed the door behind me. I checked my phone only to gasp. Damn! It was already eight o'clock. I huffed and looked up to Bucky. 

He was watching me as I tried to think of what to say. That is, until he brought his hand up slowly and cupped my face, setting the other gently on my hip. I shivered as he carefully pushed me up against the wall, staring into my emerald eyes. His icy blue gaze held nothing but love in them.

They say that even people with more than one soulmate feel a stronger attraction to one over another. Scientists don't know the reason for this though. Say a person has three soulmates. Normally, they will feel a much stronger connection to one specific of the three. I feel myself reacting the same... 

He looked into my eyes, asking silently for permission. I searched his face for any signs, any signals of bad intention. But, I could find none. 

I nodded my head and he pounced like a kitten. It was all careful and slow to start. Soft kisses on my lips, working his way down my jaw. Soon he arrived at my neck, leaving feather light kisses burning fires down my neck. His hand on my face had long since tangled in my hair. However, in one quick motion, both hands lifted me up so that my legs wrapped around his midsection.

By this time, he was continuing to kiss me with passion even as he walked us to the elevator. He fumbled for the buttons of the elevator as he continued to kiss me, me kissing back just as passionately. 

***** 

By the time the elevator dinged, signaling that we were on his floor, my hair was a mess, as was his. His deep brown hair flowed between my fingers like silk, the stubble on his face tickling my face and neck.

He stopped in front of his door, turning the knob and kicking it open. He waltzed right up to his bed, laying me down softly. My hair fanned out around me, tangled up in knots. I was gasping for air, just as he was, as he looked down at me with darkened eyes. 

He suddenly shook his head and backed up slightly. I sat up quickly, thinking I did something wrong. He looked to the floor, finger and thumb pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Holy shit Jess... I am not going to go any farther. This soulmate bond is pushing us and you are not ready. We haven't known each other long enough." 

My heart swelled at his statement. What a softy!!!!! I stood, grabbing his hand softly and pulling his into bed. I cuddle up next to him, and we drifted off in each others arms.

A/N:   So.... um hi. Sorry I have been gone so long. I, um, I am not ok. I am not doing ok right now but I'm trying at least I guess. Anyways, what do you guys think of this chapter?  Suggestions PLEASE!!! 

I can't guarantee when the next time I write will be. I am so busy these days I hardly have time to breath sometimes it feels like. So, um yeah. Let me know what you guys think. I really value y'alls' opinions.

Love y'all!

~Sam

P.S.   I do not have a boyfriend nor have I ever had one. I have no idea what people do on dates or whatever. If anyone has ideas, please let me know.