NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLZ READ

God I freaking love you guys! Y'all have been so supportive of my crappy writing lately, and that's why I thought you deserved an explanation...

So, lately my anxiety and depression have been getting worse and worse. Today was probably one of the WORST days possible. I about had a couple attacks in school, couldn't focus, my grades dropped a little, and I just couldn't take it. However the worst part has something to do with one of my animals.

This morning, before I left for school, my brother brought one of my birds to me and showed me that he was bleeding really bad. It was a head injury. It had looked like he cut above his eye on some barbed wire or a branch. So, I flushed it and treated it with what I had. Then I went to school to carry out my crappy day. Well, after school, before work, I ran home to check on my bird. Yeah... I had to shoot him. Literally shoot him. He had gone brain dead and was gasping for breath. I couldn't let him suffer and I was the only one home. 

Welp, I had a mental breakdown in my truck, and now I'm sitting at work. Acting like nothing happened to keep our patients and clients calm. 

I'm really not doing so great at the moment so hang in there. I promise I will update again, I just don't know when right now. Senior year and mental issues are kicking my ass at the moment. So, just wanted there to be an understanding.

Love yall

Sam