One on One

It had been about a week since the guys found out about my dark past. Ever since then, they have been nothing but amazing to me. Maybe a little too amazing... Anyways, there was one thing bothering me about my relationship with them all...

This past week, they had been going on several missions for Fury and I had been moving the rest of my things into the tower. We still haven't had time for actual dates! Dont get me wrong... I already love these goofballs, but I dont actually know too much about them personally. That had to change, and quick.

*****

As I made my way out of the elevator, I could see my mates lounging around in the common area. Clint, Sam and Thor were playing some weird video game, screaming at each other the entire time. Loki sat in a chair in the corner of the room, reading a book silently to himself. Tony was, of course, at the little bar at the end of the room. Bruce and Steve were silently watching the video game rivalry unfold before them. Both had similar looking smirks plastered on their faces. The only man missing was Bucky Barnes himself. 

As I began to worry and search every last crevice for him, someone lifted my off the ground by my waist and slung me over their shoulder. Based on the way he began to laugh and haul me over to Steve and Bruce, I had found my Sergeant. 

"James Buchanan Barnes!!! You put me down this instant or I swear to god you will regret it!" I pounded my tiny hands on his muscled back as he froze in his place, the other men began to laugh at my outburst. Slowly, and ever so gently, James placed me back onto the ground, holding out his hands in surrender. I merely put my hands on my hips and stomped my foot in frustration.

"OOOOOOO! Someone's in trouble!" Clint shouted at Bucky, but I wasn't having it. I grabbed a pillow that was sitting alongside Steve and chucked it at Clint's face. It hit him square in the face, his jaw now hanging open in shock.

"Guys! I have something that I wanted to say to you guys... this isnt working..." With that, everyone shut up. It became so quiet, one could hear a pin drop from the opposite side of the room. That was, until Sam spoke up.

"What the hell do you mean, 'this isnt working'?" The other men all nodded their heads in agreement. I huffed and began explaining myself.

"I've been thinking, and, well, I dont actually know that much about each one of you personally. Y'all have been so busy and I've been working on moving in that we havent had much time together... as mates. So, I have an idea... What if I went on individual dates with every one of you. Starting today..." I trailed off as some of them began to smirk at one another.

"So, does this mean you will also spend a night with us all.... individually?" Tony asked flirtatiously, giving me a look. Suddenly, Loki's book came flying through the air, hitting Tony on the back. "Hey! Watch it Reindeer Games!"

"Stark, she just told us about her past merely a week ago. I don't think this is something to be joking around about."

"Loki is right." Steve spoke up next. "This is not something to joke about. We only go as far as Jess wants. Anyone goes any farther and I will personally kick their ass." Tony had begun to hang his head in shame until Steve cursed.

"Uh oh... Steve said a bad language word!" That was all that was needed to break the growing tension in the room. I personally trusted each and every one of these men with my life. So, I guess I'll see what happens.

*****

The men agreed to the dates but soon began to argue about who would get to go first, second, third... yeah. It was a long arguement. Bruce finally suggested that we put all of their names into a hat and draw out the order. I agreed quickly and the others followed suit grudgingly. They all wrote their names on small pieces of paper while I went to grab my favorite baseball cap from work. They all threw their papers into the hat, I closed my eyes, and swirled them around. Time to see who I get to "meet" first...

A/N: Hey so I'm writing and uploading this super late because, well, I was finally asleep for like the first time all week but then my little brother woke me up. His dog was having issues with one of her teeth, and since I work at a vet clinic and study that stuff, he woke me up. Now I can't go back to sleep so it looks like its gonna be another sleepless night. Oh well... So, I want y'all to vote on which man goes first. I'll put all of their names below, just comment "YES" to which ever you want to vote for. The one with the highest number of comments will go first and then I'll just work from there based on the other numbers. Thanks!

STEVE

BUCKY

SAM

CLINT

BRUCE

TONY

THOR

LOKI

Please vote!!!!!!

~Sam