Giant Teddy Bear

A/N: above is the song she had playing while she made breakfast

I woke to discover that Clint had already left my room. My mind flashed back to the events last night and I smiled to myself. He seemed, at first, like the serious, non-emotional spy... But now, I knew him as the goofy marshmallow he truly was on the inside. Delving deeper into my thoughts about last night, I remembered what he had said to me.

"I love you Jessie..." OH MY GOD!!! He said he loved me?! As I thought about my time with him, although short, I once again found myself smiling a toothy grin. I may not have known any of these men for long, but already they all had a certain place in my heart.

Having my spirits lightened, I jumped out of bed, and got dressed. I grabbed some simple cargo shorts and a Keith Urban tee. With that, I danced into the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, and strode back out to my door. I ran down the hallway and hopped in the elevator as the doors opened. Time to go draw another name...

*****

The elevator dinged and I was met with only one person awake. I checked the time and was shocked to see it was only 6 am. I shrugged and walked over to the man standing in the kitchen, drinking his coffee. It was none other than my archery softy from last night.

As he watched me approach, he began to seem flustered by something. Hmmm.... I wonder if its about what he said last night. I walked right up to him and stop directly in front of him. He carefully set his mug down on the counter and looked at me curiously. I smiled and stood on my tip toes. I grabbed his shoulders for support and leaned in towards him. I got next to his neck, gave one light kiss below his ear, felt him shiver, then whispered softly...

"I love you too, Clint..." He shivered again before trapping me in his arms. He hugged me close and I hugged back. As we pulled away, he began to lean down for a kiss. His breath was warm on my face as he got real close-

"YOU GUYS BETTER NOT HAVE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT, LEGOLAS- LORD STOP!!!! NO PDA!!!" Tony just had to break up our moment. My face turned beet red as I looked to the floor. Clint let go of me and ran off to chase a yelping Tony around the living room.

After composing myself, I walked over to where we had left my hat holding all of the men's names. I reached in, swirled the paper around a bit before pulling one out. I unfolded it and read the nice handwritten name.

Bruce

I smiled softly until I felt someone standing directly behind me

I smiled softly until I felt someone standing directly behind me. I turned around to see Tony frowning as he saw the name.

"Damn it!! Banner! You're up." He trudged away as I saw Bruce nervously step off the elevator. He saw me looking his way and blushed slightly, fidgeting with his hands. I slowly walked up to him, keeping in my chuckle at his wild, curly bedhead.

When I reached him, I could see just how nervous he was. So, I did all I could think of... I leaned in and enveloped him in a loose hug. He responded immediately, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. We stayed like that until he decided to let go. He looked into my eyes with a look that screamed thank you. I nodded to him and smiled.