Dancing Under the Stars pt2

The kiss only lasted a second, but it felt like years. Loki's cool, minty lips swept over my own softly. As we separated, I opened my eyes to see him gazing down at me lovingly, holding his large hands on either side of my face. His thumb rubbed up and down one of my cheeks as he finally spoke.

"I thought we were gonna lose you..." his voice broke a bit and I couldn't help but pull him in for a tight hug... well, as tight as one with a stab wound could give. He held me gently, trying not to cry. I could hear him sniffle every now and then, but he remained strong.

"It's ok Loki... I'm not going anywhere. It takes more than that to get rid of me." With that said, he chuckled slightly and pulled away. It was then that Shiloh decided she had had enough of our antics so she trotted off. Probably in search of food, head held high all the way out the door. I giggled and looked back to Loki. "Sooo.... when can I get out of this bed?" Loki chuckled and gave me one of his signature smirks... uh oh...

Just like that, he swept me up from the bed, holding me tightly bridal style in his arms. I squeaked in surprise as he transported us out of the smelly hospital type room.

*****

We were transported straight into his room so that I would not be bombarded by all the other men in worry over me. He sat me down gently upon his bed as he turned to rifle through his dresser. I glance around at the dark green painted room. His gold trim and decorations fit his room perfectly. The bookshelf in the corner really caught my eye, and I carefully made my way over. I was very sore, but nothing could stop me. I heard a soft gasp as I ran my cold hand along the spines of several books.

"You, my dear, are supposed to be resting. Now, put this on so I can spoil you." I turned to see him holding out one of his shirts and a pair of sweat pants. I looked down to myself to see I was in nothing but my underwear, bra and a hospital gown. I blushed, snatched the green shirt and black sweats and made my way slowly to the bathroom.

After getting dressed in the super big clothes, I walked back out, grasping my abdomen in pain. It was very sore. Loki looked up from his book, sending it away with a flick of his wrist. He saw me clutch my stomach and jumped up to my aide. I tried to brush him off, but he was having none of it. 

"Stop fussing darling. Now, I do believe that you need some food, and then date night.... if you are up for it that is?" He seemed nervous asking me that question so I smirked.

"The God of Mischief is nervous. Hmm... I suppose I could put up with you tonight." His smile lit up the room as he told me to stay. He disappeared and quickly reappeared with a plate of food. Someone had cooked spaghetti for dinner. I ate like I hadn't eaten in weeks and then my dishes were gone. 

"What do you have planned, Lo?" He smiled softly and snapped his fingers. Suddenly we were standing on the rooftop, a cool breeze blowing softly. Little fairy lights lit up the surface of the roof, but what shined above was truly shocking. Stars littered the sky, twinkling brightly above us. I would've thought the city lights would have drowned them all out, but this was spectacular. Loki must have read my thoughts, because he suddenly started explaining.

"I may have something to do with the stars actually being visible in the city..." I turned and smiled up at him, throwing my arms around his neck. 

"Thank you Loki." A single tear ran down my cheek before his cool thumb came up to brush it away. He smiled as soft music began to play from somewhere on the roof. He stepped back and offered me his hand.

"Could I have this dance?" I giggled and nodded. I grasped his hand as he carefully tugged me forward. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed a hand on each hip. We slowly swayed in time with the music as we stared into each other's eyes. The stars reflected off of his green orbs, making them seem to sparkle in the night. 

We danced for a while before he helped me back inside. My abdomen had begun to burn with all the movement, so he made me stop dancing and come inside. Instead of going to my room, though, we went back into his cool room. The air nipped at my visible skin as he opened up his door. I shivered as he led me to his bed, one hand on my lower back. I shivered again, this time, not because of the cold. Before he could make me go to sleep, I swiveled around to face the god.

He looked shocked at my swift move, but merely watched me as I cupped his face in both hands.

"I love you Loki." With that, our lips crashed together with passion. We moved in sync with one another as he pulled me closer. I ran my hands through his silky locks, tugging on the ends. He let out a tiny moan and I smiled into the kiss. He broke away, smirking. Before I could say a word, his head dipped down to my neck to run kisses up and down my neck and jaw. I gasped at the feeling of his cool skin on mine as he backed me towards the bed. I sat down on the edge as he continued to pepper my neck and jawline with kisses. He began to move up again, working over my face and finally leaving one on my nose.

"Bed time my little kitten." I wrinkled my nose slightly at the nickname.

"Kitten?"

"Well darling, you are purring..." I stopped and listened for a moment and- shit. He's right.

"Shut up and get in bed Mr. God." He smirked and climbed into bed with me. He pulled me close and began to fall to sleep. I drifted off as well as I heard his whisper.

"I love you too Jess."

A/N: I know I said I discontinued... but I couldn't help it. I don't like how I wrote this, but here it is anyways. Please check out my Bruce Banner story as well. Love y'all!

~Sam