chapter one | eve

"Wow it's good to be back." I said as I walked into my beautiful home. My parents chuckled beside me "it sure is mija, it sure is." My dad said placing a kiss on my head.

"It's quite late now, let's get some sleep and tomorrow morning we can go meet all of our friends again, hmm?" My mom said

"sounds good to me." I said as I walked over to my parents and gave them a kiss on the cheek "los amo, (love y'all) goodnight" "nosotros también, (we do to) my little girl" my mom said back and with that I headed upstairs to my room.

I let out a yawn as I took my shoes off and socks as well, you are a true psycho if you sleep with socks on.

I checked the time on my phone and it was currently 3 in the morning "yeah waking up early my ass." I said to myself.

I dragged my feet against the carpet floor and into my bathroom, even though it's 3am I have to do my skincare, because If I don't do it at least once BAM there goes my clear skin.

I took my eye contacts off and grabbed my glasses as well as some comfy sweat shorts because OMG those are the best thing in this world! as well a tank.

I let out a sigh of relief when I took my bra off, I may not have boobs, but still taking of a bra is the second best thing in the world!

I jumped onto my bed and got cozy. It was truly amazing for me to be back as I turned around to face my window nostalgia hit me like a mother trucker.

"Shit" I whispered as I saw the window to the other house. The room was dark and I wondered if he was there right now.

A little confused? Well let me try and explain. First things first I'm Everest I'm 17 and I came all the way from London back home, to here In Georgia.

And the reason everything is already in place is because my mom hired a interior designer to fix up our house some months ago and I had brought down all my clothes like a week ago.

Her room ^

And now for the actual reason you might be confused.

When I was twelve my family and I had to move to London, yup London! I was leaving behind my hometown here In Georgia to go to a whole new country. for my parents job since they were both surgeons they were needed in London. I was devastated when I heard the news, the first thing I did was go to my best friend, well ex best friend now, Grayson.

When I told him the news about me moving, he was angry, I thought he would be angry for me moving, but no he was angry at me.

I still remember what he told me that day ' Why Everest, why are you leaving me? You are going to become my parents who leave for months, but screw that, you are leaving me forever, you're leaving Ria forever. What did I do to deserve this Hmm? I HATE YOU!'

I tried millions of times telling him it wasn't my fault and we could still be best friends , but he always replied with 'But I need you to be here, here with me, Everest.'

Just thinking of it makes me want to cry, it may seem like nothing but the way he broke down in front of me and the way he blamed me.

I told him it would only be for a year but he didn't want to hear it so he left me there, alone.

when it came to the day of us leaving my friends came, even his parents and little sister came, but did he? No he didn't come to say goodbye.

It took me A while to not cry myself to sleep, because every time I thought about him it reminded me of those last three words 'I hate you'. It hurt me so much and I was just a kid! If someone asked me now how I felt back then I would for sure say it felt like a breakup from your first love.

As of right now I'm nervous to see him again, because what if he hasn't forgiven me for me leaving all those years, and better yet can I forgive him for blaming me for something that I couldn't control.

I lost contact with my supposed best friend for FIVE FUCKING YEARS just because I moved countries, we could have made it work because it certainly worked for me and Makensie. We were best friends since pre-K when I had moved next door to him! We were inseparable, but I guess nothing last forever.

But now I'm back and if things are different then let them be different, but no matter how much he hates me, I need to know he's ok.

I took a deep breath and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. Tomorrow was a new day I was happy I get to see everyone again.

I just know I will have to see him, and even though he might say we aren't best friends nor even acquaintances, to me he will always be my Gray.

———————-———————-———————-———

HI LUVS!!

Surprise Surprise! New book, I'm honestly so excited for this one, if y'all are wondering yes, I will update THM as soon as possible <3.

hope you enjoyed, see ya next chapter byeee