chapter fourteen | grayson

I was mad, no I was infuriated, who the hell does King think he is to look at Everest like that.

I hit a hockey puck hard and it hits Marcus on the head.

Well thank god he has his helmet on.

I let out a frustrated groan as Marcus takes his helmet off. "Dude what the fuck! you hit my pretty head ." He says with a pout on his face.

I skate towards him and put my hand in my sweaty hair "sorry Marc I'm just a bit uhh.." "annoyed" Marcus finishes my sentence with a straight face.

"Yeah something like that." I say as we skate towards the locker room. "Well whatever it is don't let it get to you, we have a game on Wednesday." He says "that's tommorow loser." I say taking off my skates.

He looks up "oh yeahhh." We let out a chuckle and head to the showers.

Turns out from my 6 classes  I have four with Everest and the touch contact we have made is killing me!

Plus the one teacher I hate the most, Mr. King was looking at Everest like she was a pray. Hell all the guys were looking at her.

Tomorrow before the game I just might put her "off limits" to the team, because I know them all very well and they're all hoes. 

Well expect Carter he is a full on simp for Makensie.

Marcus and I have fifth period as a free class so we usually come to the ice rink so now we're heading towards lunch.

"Dude how is your hair almost dry!" Marcus says "because my hair is not curly like yours idiot." I say walking out the locker doors. "Oh yeah that makes sense." He says laughing.

I love this dude but sometimes he's just... uh yeah

"So you're going to tell me why you were all mad?" I let out a sigh "King" I say.

Marcus expression goes serious "Eve?" He questions. I shake my head yes. "I swear he's a dumbass, if he comes near her I will kill him." He says "don't worry buddy I'll join you." I say.

The thing is Mr. King has a thing for younger girls. Like Diana, he has been obsessed with her since the beginning of the year. Marcus has that class with her so he's always with her.

Now that will be me with Everest.

We talk about dumb stuff and walk towards the cafeteria. We head to our table where all the guys are except the three girls aren't there.

"Sup cuties." Chris says throwing an orange slice at us. "Heyo" we say back.

"Where the girls?" Marcus says sitting down. "Uh I think they went to the restroom, Makensie had to go so they all went with her." Carter says as he eats.

"Why do girls always go to the restroom together?" I ask

Like really, anytime a girl says 'I need to go to the restroom' someone always says 'want me to come with you?' Hmm why though?

"I dunno." Marcus says shrugging "girls, we will never understand them." I say drinking some of my Gatorade.

"What won't you understand?" Everest says behind me, as she sits down beside me.

"Girls" Chris says "huh?" Diana responds. Carter shakes his head "a conversation for another time." He says as he puts his arm around Makensies shoulder.

                                      ♡ ♡ ♡

  "Alright team gather up." Our coach says. "Tomorrow we have a game against tyracruse their an easy team to beat, but we still need to stay focused." He explains. "Yes sir." We yell.

"Alright get practicing." He says clapping his hands. We start doing our drills and practice games for the rest of the practice.

By the time after school practice is over I'm tired and I just want to go to bed.

I get my phone and dial Ria's number to see if she's done with cheer practice.

"Hey idiota (idiot)." She answers. "Hey be nice." I say as I walk to my car. "Sorry sorry hi not so pretty brother." "Mhm whatever, anyways are you done with practice?" I ask "yeah, when are you picking me up?" She asks.

"Right now." I say as I open my car door. "Ok see you later by-" I hang up before she says bye, how I love doing that. I let out a chuckle.

"Hey Grayson!" I her someone yell. I turn around and see Everest running to catch up to me.

"Hey what's up?" I say, she lifts up a finger indicating for me to give her a second.

I cross my arms and try to resist a smile. "Hey! Don't laugh at me." She says glaring at me. "I'm not laughing." I say . "Mhm sure you aren't. Anyways is it okay if I come over, my parents aren't going to be home until later like way later and I hate staying by myself and I'm hungry and-"

I cut her off by saying "Everest you're rambling." I say putting each hand on her shoulders "Oopsies?" She says I give her a lopsided smile "and yes you can come over." I say

"Great I'll be there in ten minutes." She says with a huge smile. "Alright see you later." I say as she starts walking to her  car.

Best decision of my life is to finally act mature and have a friendship with her again.

Suddenly I'm not so tired anymore.

——————————————————————————
There's nothing I love more than when I write Grayson's pov!!

But next chapter is going to be there game! Some annoying people are going to show up, and maybe ruin it? I don't know yet.

But I'll see ya next chapter, byeeee <3