chapter nine | eve

Once I got back in my room I get attacked by Diana. "Omg tell me everything!" She whisper yells

I look behind her to see Makensie still very much asleep. I let out a confused groan "I don't know D, we'll talk tomorrow he's still drunk so I just gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek." I say burying my face in my hands "ahhh you kissed him omg omg!"

She says while shaking me "I know I know, now I am embarrassed like what was I thinking." I say as I start walking to my bed.

Diana let's out a sigh "don't worry bebe everything will workout just fine, and once you become besties again then you'll marry and have twins and omg name then with the same letter, and and have a beautiful home and our kids will be-"

"Diana Diana you're literally rambling." I say chuckling "oops sorry." She says giving me a sheepish smile and laying down beside me.

"Goodnight besties." I say "night night." She replies back.

                                        ♡ ♡ ♡

"Wake up hoes wake up!" I yell while jumping on my bed trying to wake my two best friends up. Diana let's out a groan "Everest Luna Valentino I will kill you!" She says while rubbing her eyes. I just let out a chuckle "Whatever. I'm to precious for you to kill" I get down my bed when she throws me a pillow and head downstairs.

"So what are we doing today?" Makensie says as she sits on a stool with her cereal bowl on the kitchen island.

I just shrug "whatever y'all want to do works for me." I say eating some yogurt. "Omg omg how about we go to the beach!" Diana exclaims. "We literally live in Georgia, it's always hot!" She says. "Omg yes please! I have so many cute swimsuits!" I say clapping my hands in joy.

"We can even invite the boys!" Makensie says getting her phone out.

Diana let's out a groan "Marcus is probably going to throw me in the freezing water again." She says rubbing both her hands on her face "that's because he's in love with you." I say pointing my spoon at her.

She gives me the shut up or I'll kill you look.
"Mhm, y'all may act like y'all don't like each other but we all see it, Hell even Everest sees it when you talked about him over the phone." Makensie says making me nod my head in agreement.

"Ugh shut up before I kill y'all." Diana says getting up from the kitchen island and walking to wash her plate.

I lean in beside makensie and say "she didn't say nothing about not loving him." We both start laughing when Diana turns around "I heard you, I'm going to kill both of you!"  Thats are cue to start running and we both start running back to my room with a very angry Diana behind us.

                                        ♡ ♡ ♡

"I have to head to the hospital, but please don't drown girls." My Mom says as she grabs her car keys. "We won't make no promises." I say earning a slap in the back of my head. "You better not. You're my only daughter." My mom whines. Making us all laugh.

"Don't worry Grayson will be there in case she's drowning." Diana says winking making my mom have a huge smile on her face "well then you'll be perfectly fine then." She says giving me a kiss on my forehead and doing the same with my two besties.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I say "bye mom love youu." "We love you too" Makensie yells.

We head back to my room to get ready for the Beach.

"Ok so Carter just texted me saying they're all going and they'll meet us there in an hour." Makensie says looking at her phone while walking in my room and closing the door with her foot.

"Okie dokie" Diana says "Now lets start looking for swimsuits." I say as I walk to my closet them following behind me.

"I want this one!" Diana says holding one up in the air "this is so cute, I need to know where you got this one." Makensie says holding one in her hands too. "of course, and I'll go with this one."

Diana picked out a hot pink two piece that will make her look so hot, Makensie has a retro brown flower one that is literally the cutest swimsuit ever! The one I have is a zebra triangle bra and the bottom is just black. I literally love these bottoms because they make me look like I have a big butt.

We get our tote bags that have our towels, and essentials we need for the beach and of course snacks.

"We'll go in my car." I says as I grab my keys. I have a Porsche and it's the love of my life. "Can we have the top part off!" Makensie says. "Duh ho-" I'm cut of by Diana yelling "shot gun!" Making Makensie and her race to see who's gonna win.

Diana won.

"You cheated." Makensie let's out a huff as she sits in the backseat. "Whatever cry baby." "Girls girls no fighting." I say sounding like a mom.

"Yes mom." They say at the same time. We all look at each other and burst into laughter. "Alright let's head to the beach bitches!" I say as I start reversing out of my driveway.

—————————————————————————-

Heyyyy

This is a very short chapter, bc I have so much homework i have to do so I'm trying to make time for my book too :)

I will have another chapter possibly by tomorrow

See ya next chapter, byeeee